I'll be unable to attend as I have other plans I made months ago, but I have some questions/thoughts.
1. Is the generator repairable? I remember it's noisy compared to some of the more modern ones, but is there a budget friendly solution to this short of replacement?
2. Same thing WRT the air compressor. IIRC it was flakey at some point last season. Maybe that was the year before. I don't remember. Is it OK now?
3. Are our loaner helmets OK? With the rules change for 2010 (don't get me started on lack of SA2010 helmet availability), the only immediate problem would be if they're M95s. I just don't know.
4. Have the timing lights been repaired and tested? I understand the issue is with the cables.
5. IIRC, at the last event of the season there was a problem with the printer. I think I remember Rainer saying it was a port issue. He got it to work eventually, but I'm pretty sure that was one of the major delays at the event. Has this been resolved permanently?
6. I'd really like it if we had a gas powered leaf blower for helping to clear the course, but I'm guessing right now is probably not the best time to spend money on it.
7. Just how reliable is the truck? Does it need any maintenance? Sta-Bil? It'd really suck if the truck couldn't make it to an event.
Thanks for organizing this stuff, Jason, and the use of your barn, Steve.