Mazda Wholesalers?
 6 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
importnut

--
22 Jun 2012 06:58 PM

Anyone know of a good Mazda wholesaler? I can find a good source for just about every other make out there, but not Mazda...

Thanks!

Alex

steveR
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    24 Jun 2012 01:04 AM

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but Rosenthal Mazda has a big selection of new OEM Mazda parts..

importnut

--
    26 Jun 2012 01:13 AM

I'll take a look. Thanks!

SmokingTires
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    26 Jun 2012 08:49 AM
    importnut wrote:

I'll take a look. Thanks!

Do you race a Mazda? If so, provide 2 race results a year and you can get better pricing the dealers can provide. MazdaMotorsports.com

I called my local dealer (which I already have a wholesale account with because I work for a shop) and asked them if they could honor this MM pricing and they said it was under cost for them.

Kylini

--
    26 Jun 2012 09:40 AM
    SmokingTires wrote:
    importnut wrote:

I'll take a look.  Thanks!

Do you race a Mazda?  If so, provide 2 race results a year and you can get better pricing the dealers can provide.  MazdaMotorsports.com

I called my local dealer (which I already have a wholesale account with because I work for a shop) and asked them if they could honor this MM pricing and they said it was under cost for them.

Both autocrossing and "planning to autocross" are legit, notably. I signed up for Mazdaspeed over the winter and got parts to prepare my Miata for the first event in April. Shipping is slightly pricey (~10 dollars), but if you get a large batch of parts, it's a phenomenal deal.
    importnut

--
    26 Jun 2012 10:16 PM

No I race a Honda. I need to get parts for my dad's Miata. I know of several online Honda dealers that sell at 10% above cost. I also know a few Nissan and Mitsubishi online dealers that sell at greatly discounted prices. What I don't have, is a good online Mazda parts dealer. By dealer, I'm talking about dealerships that sell online.

Thanks,

Alex

steveR
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    26 Jun 2012 10:40 PM

Then that's exactly what http://parts.arlingtonmazda.com is.

I'm won't say that they're always the best price around. But they were when I was looking for alignment bolts for my car.

Granted, I didn't look at Mazda Motorsports, since I didn't know about them at the time..

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner