Vorshlag 468x60 Banner
PrevPrev Go to previous topic
NextNext Go to next topic
Last Post 21 Sep 2010 10:25 AM by  Dave Schotz
post moderation in stock class forums?
 27 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 212 > >>
Author Messages
marka
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Posts:2258


--
01 Jan 2010 06:52 PM

    Howdy,

    WTF?

    Mark

    marka
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
    Posts:2258


    --
    01 Jan 2010 06:53 PM

    Howdy,

    Can post here...

    Trying to reply to the OE camber stuff for Stock classes, and I get a message that the post requires moderation?

    Mark

    47CP
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
    Posts:2738


    --
    01 Jan 2010 09:07 PM

    Mark,

    I think this is some type of software error...it happened to me last week on our region subforum.

    They can't get rid of this crap forum software soon enough (sorry Chris, it sucks:()

    DaveW

    Andy Hollis
    Senior Member
    Senior Member
    Posts:6197


    --
    01 Jan 2010 09:18 PM
    47CP wrote:

    Mark,

    I think this is some type of software error...it happened to me last week on our region subforum.

    They can't get rid of this crap forum software soon enough (sorry Chris, it sucks:()

    DaveW

    Chris is not involved anymore. He's moved on...literally and virtually. It's now back to Dave, mostly...

    --Andy

    47CP
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
    Posts:2738


    --
    01 Jan 2010 09:24 PM
    Andy Hollis wrote:
    47CP wrote:

    Mark,

    I think this is some type of software error...it happened to me last week on our region subforum.

    They can't get rid of this crap forum software soon enough (sorry Chris, it sucks:()

    DaveW

    Chris is not involved anymore. He's moved on...literally and virtually. It's now back to Dave, mostly...

    --Andy

    I know, having been friends with Chris for quite a while.

    But, if memory serves, Chris was the one who moved it to this software as he is a Community Server type of guy.

    Dave

    Andy Hollis
    Senior Member
    Senior Member
    Posts:6197


    --
    02 Jan 2010 01:17 PM
    47CP wrote:

    I know, having been friends with Chris for quite a while.

    But, if memory serves, Chris was the one who moved it to this software as he is a Community Server type of guy.

    Dave

    Ah, I'm with you now.

    "See Chris, *you* screwed us up"...and then let us hang here while you went on to bigger and better!!".

    [:)]

    --Andy

    Dave Schotz
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
    Posts:2424


    --
    11 Jan 2010 02:16 PM

    We Love Chris... he's still the man!

    And yes... we're still working very hard at the migration... you wouldn't believe it... but there isn't much 'support' out there for 'Community Server' any longer... and I don't want to move to VB... and have a 'link' to '2009 Posts here'.... I want it all moved seamlessly...

    Can you now post back in that forum thread?

    Thanks,
    Dave

    John V
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
    Posts:1854


    --
    10 Aug 2010 10:28 AM

    Back to the top. All my posts are requiring moderator approval.

    And this software still sucks big donkey balls.

    Oh, and it doesn't work with an Andoid phone.

    Oh, and it's really really slow again.

    SCCAForums Staff
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Posts:138


    --
    10 Aug 2010 10:34 AM

    Settle down John... if we didn't have short comings... you wouldn't appreciate the new software as much! [:P]

    We're ALMOST there... I only saw '1 post' that required moderation'... not sure why it's getting finicky... maybe it knows it's about to get replaced?


    Thanks!


    Dave

    47CP
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
    Posts:2738


    --
    10 Aug 2010 10:41 AM
    SCCAForums Staff wrote:

    Settle down John... if we didn't have short comings... you wouldn't appreciate the new software as much! [:P]

    We're ALMOST there... I only saw '1 post' that required moderation'... not sure why it's getting finicky... maybe it knows it's about to get replaced?


    Thanks!


    Dave

    Hopefully, new software means better software? :):)

    DaveW

    SCCAForums Staff
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Posts:138


    --
    10 Aug 2010 10:47 AM
    47CP wrote:

    Hopefully, new software means better software? :):)

    DaveW

    Touche' [:)]

    I believe Chris and the team will be delivering substantially 'better' software too! [:)]

    Thanks,
    Dave

    dmitrik4
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
    Posts:1332


    --
    10 Aug 2010 11:58 AM
    SCCAForums Staff wrote:

    Settle down John... if we didn't have short comings... you wouldn't appreciate the new software as much! [:P]

    We're ALMOST there... I only saw '1 post' that required moderation'... not sure why it's getting finicky... maybe it knows it's about to get replaced?


    Thanks!


    Dave

    FWIW, i can't seem to post (accessories for sale) or send PMs without moderation.

    SCCAForums Staff
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Posts:138


    --
    10 Aug 2010 12:06 PM
    Thanks, I will continue to monitor the 'moderation' forum until this get's back to seamless.... not sure why it wants to approve everything... clearly it's not the norm.

    Dave
    christoc
    I'm an Admin
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
    Posts:3652


    --
    10 Aug 2010 12:23 PM
    I just adjusted the spam score stuff, we'll see what happens now. Hopefully it's more lax, without causing too much to get through.
    mattm
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
    Posts:1675


    --
    10 Aug 2010 02:27 PM
    And I thought the thread had something to do with Lehman. [:)]
    christoc
    I'm an Admin
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
    Posts:3652


    --
    13 Aug 2010 10:02 PM
    apologies if anyone just got a crapload of PM's. there was a ton of stuff not approved, after deleting spam I went and approved everything that was filtered for the past three years :D
    Andy Hollis
    Senior Member
    Senior Member
    Posts:6197


    --
    15 Aug 2010 03:57 PM
    Just got hit by this. Need approval.
    Dave Schotz
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
    Posts:2424


    --
    15 Aug 2010 04:03 PM

    Thanks, I have an email subscription to this thread... so if anyone can post here, when they aren't approved we'll be able to correct very quickly. We're also checking throughout the day, to clean up any few that get 'selected'.


    Chris & the team are working on it... (albeit it's just another feather in the cap to get off this software in the next few weeks!!!) [:D]


    Dave

    ibaker
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Posts:160


    --
    20 Aug 2010 12:06 PM
    Dave Schotz wrote:

    Thanks, I have an email subscription to this thread... so if anyone can post here, when they aren't approved we'll be able to correct very quickly. We're also checking throughout the day, to clean up any few that get 'selected'.


    Chris & the team are working on it... (albeit it's just another feather in the cap to get off this software in the next few weeks!!!) [:D]


    Dave

    Just got a moderated message posting to the ingalls thread in the Street Touring forum....

    thx

    Ian

    Dave Schotz
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
    Posts:2424


    --
    20 Aug 2010 01:34 PM

    Thanks! Just let us know!


    Dave

    You are not authorized to post a reply.
    Page 1 of 212 > >>


    Vorshlag 88x31 Button Leroy Engineering Micro Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button

    Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

    SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

    Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank



    Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner