I am selling my autocross / track Mustang Cobra. It has just under 60K miles on it and is in really good shape. It is set up to run ESP in the SCCA Solo.
The following modification are done to the car. I also have almost all of the stock parts.
- Underdrive pulley's
- Kooks headers with X-pipe
- Motorsports mufflers/tail pipe
- Steeda front sway bar
- Sparco suede steering wheel
- Sparco seats
- 4 point harness and custom harness bar
- Battery in Trunk (used BMW M3 distribution block up front, looks really clean)
- Hyperco 800lb springs up front
- Ground control upper mounts for rear springs to utilize Hyperco Coilover type spring
- Maximum Motorsports Torque Arm and Pan Hard Bar (properly braced and welded up front)
- Aluminum driveshaft
- TSB Convertible Subframe Connectors
- Urethane front bushings for lower control arms
- Boxed rear lower control arms with urethane bushings
- Motorsport Camber/Caster plates
- Custom valved Bilstein's up front and adjustable Koni's in rear
- Short Throw Shifter with Aluminum knob
- Motorsport clutch and flywheel
- Hawk HP+ pads up front with Brembo Rotors, HPS pads in the rear.
- Rear seat delete (finished with custom cover so you don't see into the trunk)
- Removed rear spoiler
- Radio and stock speakers/amps removed
- Clear corner front lenses
I'm only selling the car because I haven't driven it much, only put around 3k miles on it in 5 years of ownership. I'm the 3rd owner.
Always garage kept and it's never seen salt and rarely seen rain. It is street legal.
Call me at 734-218-2186 if you are interested in seeing the car.
WILL CONSIDER TRADE FOR CAMPER OR TOY HAULER