Vorshlag 468x60 Banner
Solstice SSB Race Car For Sale
Last Post 07 Jan 2010 06:34 PM by stielow. 0 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages

--
07 Jan 2010 06:34 PM

I am selling my 2006 Solstice SSB SCCA race car. This car started out as a street car that I converted to ZOK specs to be legal for SCCA SSB racing. The car had 4300 miles on it when I converted it to a race car. All the ZOK parts were purchased new from GM , to convert it. The roll cage was installed by Autosport in Trenton, MI to the GM Performance Division specifications. The car has a 2.4 liter natural aspirated engine, 5 speed manual, ABS brakes, Sparco seat, seatbelts, and steering wheel. It also has a Fireline trunk mounted fire suppression system, racing brake pads, GM carbon fiber top and Hoosier R6 tires with 1 race on them. I also have 2 extra sets of wheels.

The seat is mounted on sliders and the cage is set up so drivers from 5’8” to 6’3” can fit into the vehicle.

When the Solstice ZOK car was being developed at GM I was one of the people involved in the development of the package. I was the development engineer at GM that did a lot of the initial test driving on the program so I always wanted one of the cars.

I’m selling the car to finish other projects. It has been a great car that we have raced regionally and I have let 2 other people use it to get their SCCA licenses. It is a very reliable car that is easy on parts.

The car has a clean SCCA log book and a salvage title from NV. I got the car from an insurance company as a wrecked vehicle. Since the car was converted to SSB specs it has not been wrecked. The car is clean and is very sharp.

This is a great starter race car due to its ABS brakes and how easy it is on parts. It is also a great car for someone who wants to move from regional racing to a national class.

I'm asking $15,000 for it ready to race.

You can contact me stielow@comcast.net

Mark Stielow

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Sunoco 88x31 Button Winding Road 88X31
    saferacer Rugged Radio 88
    fat cat
    Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    Race-Technology CarboTech 88x31 Button
    HoosierTire88x31 Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    UltraRev 88x31 Traqmate 88x31 Button
    RacerPartsWholesale 88X31 Hyperfuels 88x31 Button
    Apex Detail Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner