Solo Nationals
 3 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Mechie3

--
07 Aug 2012 09:48 PM

In the past, what time have runs on Friday at nationals ended? What time is the awards ceremony?

Long story short, I have an arrive and drive offer in Fmod. My wife leaves the country on Saturday. If I can make it back Friday night (last flight out is at 6:52pm) I'm golden. If I can't, I have a decision to make. I really want to go, but also want to see my wife off (and make her happy so she lets me keep doing this).

Clemens
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    08 Aug 2012 07:44 AM

Craig,

Competition should be over around 4pm. If we get a really good turn-out and if something unforeseen happens, like broken cars, an oil spill, rain, thunder, etc., it could be later, but it is unlikely that competition goes past 5pm. I don't recall when the banquet typically starts, probably around 6:30pm. You'd definitely miss that, but competing is definitely possible. Since Nationals takes place at the Lincoln airport, you can get from grid to the terminal in no more than 15 minutes. There is an 80% chance that you don't drive fifth heat and a 50% chance that you don't drive or work fifth heat. Even if you have to work the fifth heat, you might be able to find someone from the fourth heat who is willing to switch, although nobody would be excited doing that.

Clemens

t walgamuth
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    08 Aug 2012 09:14 AM
    If anybody is looking for a co-drive in C mod I would be interested.
    Mechie3

--
    08 Aug 2012 10:20 AM
    Awesome, that's what I like to hear. Worst case, I could probably pay someone to switch with me (or pay someone even more to just work my entire shift if needed). :)
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner