Florida Region SCCA SOLO
 18 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
KrystynDean

--
10 Feb 2010 10:22 AM

Henry Gilbert has been elected to fill the SOLO Director position on the Florida Region BOD, Henry brings a wealth of experience in both racing and SOLO, and has the resources to finally get the SOLO program running at top speed.<!-- Signature -->

www.floridaregionscca.com

Krys Dean

P. Lier
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    10 Feb 2010 12:56 PM

Krys,

ROFLMAO, Henry told me @ a HOD event he hated AutoX. Congrats on getting somebody to step up. :-) Now all the people who moaned about no Florida Region program need to step up and HELP.

Peter

MX5-RACER
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    10 Feb 2010 07:37 PM

Being one of the moaners, I would like to thank Henry, and invite him to e-mail me at any time. I will try to help him in anyway that I can. I have been helping to run ER for the last 6 years or so, and have served as couse designer, chief of workers and event chair. I look forward to hearing from Henry and look forward to the events.

KrystynDean

--
    15 Feb 2010 03:01 PM

Thanks everyone, moaners or non, everybody is welcome. I am goin to take a step back and let Henry run with the ball, I truly believe he can and will do a great job. If you want to keep track, or better yet contact Henry directly, go to the SOLO page on our web site and jump right in. There is an e-mail link on the page.

http://www.floridaregionscca.com/Solo.html

Krys Dean

Offshore241

--
    26 Feb 2010 10:06 AM

Whats the Florida reginal schuedle ? I did not see it on the website. Glad to see Henry Gilbert is a part of it. He always puts on a great event.

[ip]

Joshua F

--
    26 Jul 2010 06:12 AM
    It's been 3 months and I'm wondering if there is an update on when the next SFL Solo event will occur. August is coming up fast, and there aren't any events in South Florida that i can find.
    hippie68

--
    26 Jul 2010 10:22 AM
    I've been wondering the same thing. The next scheduled South Florida autocross is at Gulfcoast on August 22nd, which is why I've been driving all over the state looking for events. It's a sickness. [:$]
    KrystynDean

--
    01 Aug 2010 06:28 AM

Henry is trying to get the South Florida Fairgrounds for an event at the end of August. If the Fairgrounds are not available, he will choose a secondary location, but he does want to have an event toward the end of August. Henry will update me as soon as he gets the info together and I will put out an e-mail/post the event on the web site as soon as I get the info.

K

Andres3165
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    05 Aug 2010 06:13 PM

..from Minnesota, in three weeks. lookin forward to keep autocrossing

Andres

Joshua F

--
    07 Aug 2010 03:42 AM
    Welcome to S. FL! I sometimes co-drive a friends CSP Spyder, so it will be fun to have another one in the area.
    Andres3165
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    07 Aug 2010 04:10 AM

Joshua F wrote:
    Welcome to S. FL! I sometimes co-drive a friends CSP Spyder, so it will be fun to have another one in the area.

You're in Davie? That's where I'm going to work

Andres

Andres3165
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    11 Sep 2010 07:28 AM

Made it after Nats. Unpacking and ready to start Autocrossing!!! Just need some info of the schedules and options

thanks

Andres

P. Lier
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    11 Sep 2010 11:57 AM
    Andres3165 wrote:

Made it after Nats. Unpacking and ready to start Autocrossing!!! Just need some info of the schedules and options

thanks

Andres,G

Andres

Besides Florida Region SCCA referred to here you also have

Gulfcoast in Ft Myers

CFR SCCA runs @ Sebring a couple of times a year

PCA has some S. Florida events also

There is also a Florida State Championship event which is in Gainesville this year.

Peter

Andres3165
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    18 Sep 2010 05:39 PM
    P. Lier wrote:
    Andres3165 wrote:

thanks

Andres,G

Andres

Besides Florida Region SCCA referred to here you also have

Gulfcoast in Ft Myers

CFR SCCA runs @ Sebring a couple of times a year

PCA has some S. Florida events also

There is also a Florida State Championship event which is in Gainesville this year.

Peter

Thanks so much, ran last weekend in Hialea with ER, and will run with PCA next weekend, (one mile from my house ;) )

Pretty interesting events like the one at the keys...

Again thanks

Andres

racerbill24

--
    23 Sep 2010 10:05 AM
    I would like to give a big thumbs down to the Buccaneer Region for excluding the junior karts from participating in this years Florida State Championships. My son is the 2 time defending Florida state champion, 2010 Southeast Divisional Champion, 2010 Southern States National Tour winner, 2010 Dixie National tour winner and he traveled to Nebraska to compete at the National Championships. He's not being allowed at this years Florida State Championships ( A race in his own back yard ) because I quote It's an inconvenience. This is a great way to show support to the future of our sport.
    Andres3165
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    27 Oct 2010 06:32 AM

What's up with The Gulf Coast Autocrossers? I was planning on running the coming event but I heard they have their own "special rules".

Thanks

Andres

hippie68

--
    27 Oct 2010 09:12 AM

Andres,

The only 'special rule' they have that might affect you is the sound limit. Unfortunately, they don't have a stated max db limit, so there's now way to know unless you show up. IMHO, it's the best venue in the state. You should definitely come. FYI, they have a Test-n-Tune on Saturday for $20, and you get a ton of runs.

David

Andres3165
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    27 Oct 2010 05:08 PM

Well my car was evaluated around 80 db in Mn. But I heard that it all depends on a subjective judgment , not based on a sound meter. I'll love to go though.

Andres

PullG
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    27 Oct 2010 07:16 PM

hippie68 wrote:
    The only 'special rule' they have that might affect you is the sound limit. Unfortunately, they don't have a stated max db limit, so there's now way to know unless you show up. IMHO, it's the best venue in the state. You should definitely come. FYI, they have a Test-n-Tune on Saturday for $20, and you get a ton of runs.

They also have a unique operating format...just be prepared for things to flow differently than a standard SCCA event.

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner