Amature Rally Events near GA
 2 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
pjlx911

--
29 Sep 2012 03:00 AM

Hey guys! I'm looking into getting into doing some sort of Rally racing...Are there any rally events happening near Georiga for an amatures? If there are, it would be great if I could get in on it for my 1st rally race (been into racing since I was 2, full-time college student, ex-military, from a VERY poor family, but I REALLY want to try my hand in racing to see if I have remotely what it takes).

So...Yeah...I am really invested in trying to figure out if I would like to get more into racing. So, if you do know of any rally races (or any amateur learning experiences that a full-blown rookie could get into) I would REALLY appreciate it.

Thanks,

Paul.

Austincrx

--
    11 Apr 2013 02:08 PM
    Tennessee valley region has some events, and Alabama region, and Tennessee region.

I'm in the same boat. The events that are close to GA are all in the north east of Alabama.
    There is one this Sunday April 21st and one on the weekend of May 5th.

Do some googling for rallycross. As far as rallies, gotta have a fully prepared car, and there might be a rally in tn coming up, but the closest one is in Cheraw, SC and it was back in February.

I'm planning to 'get my feet wet' in rallycross for a couple of years before commuting to all out rally racing.
    cealer

--
    28 Jun 2013 02:48 PM

came on here to advertise a bit that our region (MGA) is starting up a rallycross program and came across this post. We are having our first event on the 21st of July out in Milledgeville, GA. You can get more info and register here: http://bit.ly/rallyxreg

-Chris

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Vorshlag 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner