Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
thedrumm
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
30 Sep 2012 07:54 AM

Yes it's time for the Halloween Rally again. If you've been, you know it's a good time. If you haven't, now is your chance to come have some fun.

This rally is completely different than our normal rallys. I give you a detailed map covering the entire area to be used. Every possible location you could visit is marked on the map. You have 3 hours to get to as many as you can, and get as many answers as possible, and get to the finish (Denny's). The most correct answers wins. There are cemeteries, Haunted Houses (abandoned houses), Halloween Houses (decorated homes), and more. The General Instructions should be posted with the ad on our front page very soon. Each car needs a driver and navigator. For members it is just $20, $30 for non members. That is per car, not per person.

It is on Saturday night, October 27th. We are meeting in the large open lot behind the Burger King and PNC Bank in Shelbyville on State Road 44 just a 1/2 mile down from I-74 South East of Indy. We will finish at the Denny's just up the street from there at the interstate. These are the same starting and finishing locations as last year, but the rally is completely new and goes in different directions.

Come on out. It's fun, I'm tellin' ya.

Ted

duck_hunter_117

--
    01 Oct 2012 06:16 PM
    :)
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Leroy Engineering Micro Button Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports
    SPS 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner