AspireTec Engineering  468
PrevPrev Go to previous topic
NextNext Go to next topic
Last Post 05 Nov 2012 07:57 PM by  lexlex
will pay to do a ride along with expert drivers!
 0 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
lexlex

--
05 Nov 2012 07:57 PM
    Hey Folks!

I'm working on a research project that will aid drivers in futuristic vehicles. So, I'm looking for some expert drivers who I can watch drive and take notes. All that is required is that you can come to Mountain View, California, and you can prove your status as an expert driver. The bar is fairly low, you don't have to be a professional, but you should be pretty good. Tell me your experience, and you will probably qualify. I'm just looking to ride along with you on a *normal* drive, not a performance drive! We will just drive around the area for 1 hour while I occasionally ask you questions about your driving, that's it! And in return, you get $100 bucks. So to summarize:

You:
    -are a performance driving enthusiast or professional
    -have racing experience
    -have either taken real training or has multiple years performance driving experience
    -can come to Mountain View, CA for a 1 hour drive in the normal non-performance driving street situation

I:
    -Will take notes and videotape
    -Occasionally ask questions
    -Keep everything 100% confidential (I have the forms and everything)
    -Will pay you $100.

If you are interested please respond here or PM me! If you know of someone or another forum I should look into as well, please let me know as well. Thanks!

-lexlex

You are not authorized to post a reply.

G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    SPS 88x31 Button Woodhouse Motorsports

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner