Hello from Iraq
 3 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
BARTHII

--
27 Feb 2010 11:48 AM

Just wanted to say hi and wish everyone good luck at the start of the 2010 season. I talked to my wife the other day and she said I received a package from the club. It was the helmet bag and the lead foot award, thank you very much for that.(i think lol) Wish i could be there with you guys, but for now i am saving money to get a new(to me) car for the 2011 season :) Can't wait to get back and start running again, I am jonesing for the adrenaline :)

Again good luck everyone and can't wait to get back.

Robert

klhill

--
    05 Mar 2010 04:59 PM
    Robert, congrats on the Leadfoot award! So what car are you considering? Lots of good options out there.Stay safe & we'll see you next season............................Kevin
    ddeltoro

--
    06 Mar 2010 07:34 AM
    Congrats Robert! Get back soon and stay safe. What car are you considering getting for the 2011 season?
    BARTHII

--
    06 Mar 2010 10:11 AM

Well i am looking for a Miata and i have been doing the research and it looks like the '97 is the way to go. So i am looking and looking, but not much to be found in the el paso area. I have expanded my search to the vegas area where my parents live but they seem to be a little more expensive there. If i cant find anything i like i will be sticking with the lancer. although i was checking out the new lancer hatchback before i left and the Ralliart is pretty nice, like a de-tuned evo with cargo space :-) Well hope to see you guys in July when i come home on leave. Have Fun.

Robert

You are not authorized to post a reply.

G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Leroy Engineering Micro Button Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports
    SPS 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner