Hello from Iraq
 3 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
BARTHII

--
27 Feb 2010 11:48 AM

Just wanted to say hi and wish everyone good luck at the start of the 2010 season. I talked to my wife the other day and she said I received a package from the club. It was the helmet bag and the lead foot award, thank you very much for that.(i think lol) Wish i could be there with you guys, but for now i am saving money to get a new(to me) car for the 2011 season :) Can't wait to get back and start running again, I am jonesing for the adrenaline :)

Again good luck everyone and can't wait to get back.

Robert

klhill

--
    05 Mar 2010 04:59 PM
    Robert, congrats on the Leadfoot award! So what car are you considering? Lots of good options out there.Stay safe & we'll see you next season............................Kevin
    ddeltoro

--
    06 Mar 2010 07:34 AM
    Congrats Robert! Get back soon and stay safe. What car are you considering getting for the 2011 season?
    BARTHII

--
    06 Mar 2010 10:11 AM

Well i am looking for a Miata and i have been doing the research and it looks like the '97 is the way to go. So i am looking and looking, but not much to be found in the el paso area. I have expanded my search to the vegas area where my parents live but they seem to be a little more expensive there. If i cant find anything i like i will be sticking with the lancer. although i was checking out the new lancer hatchback before i left and the Ralliart is pretty nice, like a de-tuned evo with cargo space :-) Well hope to see you guys in July when i come home on leave. Have Fun.

Robert

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner