Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Tefkatt
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
02 Mar 2010 04:49 PM

Well its time to start thinking about the 2010 I.T.SPEC*tacular. This year the event will be held July 30th-August 1st at Mid Ohio. All production classes are invited. Lets see if we can top our total of 11 in 2009. Stay tuned for more details as we get closer to the date.

Best Regards,

Todd Cholmondeley, Cincinnati Race Chairman

Tefkatt
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    18 Mar 2010 06:45 AM

Hi everybody,

I thought I'd Update everyone on the prices for the I.T.SPEC*tacular weekend July 30th-August 1st 2010 at Mid Ohio. Entry for 1 driver, 2 days went up $10 and I had to raise the garages up $10. Its the best I could do since all the prices went up at Mid Ohio. But on the bright side we are an official GLDivision Champ Series event.

July 30th PDX
    Member................$210
    Non-Member............$225
    Instructor Driving....$50
    Evening Test and Tune.$150

Race Weekend
    Garages
    1 door....$60
    2 door....$120

Race Entry
    1 driver, 2 days...$335
    Run a second class.$125 example ITA/STU
    1 driver,1 day.....$275
    2 days, 2 drivers, 1 car....$375
    No Compliance FEE for SRF in honor of the 25th anniversary of Spec Racer!

Registration should be open 5/28/2010

Best Regards,

Todd Cholmondeley

Tefkatt
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    02 Apr 2010 01:05 PM
    Hi everyone,

I've got some great news!

I'm excited to announce for the first time in the History of SCCA regional races at Mid Ohio we will be starting all races on from the pro starter stand on the back straight! That means you will have three opportunities to dive into turn seven with the pack while gritting your teeth. [Big Grin]

The start stand will be just that. Start only. All other important information, restarts and finish will be done at the Main Stand on the pit straight. The pace car will peel off into the pits and the pole sitting car will be responsible for pacing the field around to the pro start. The first lap starts once you cross the transponder loop on the pit straight without the pace car so your first lap is going to be a bit long. The first lap is complete once you hit the loop again.

Race Groups

1 SM, SSM
    2 ITB, ITS, ITR
    3 SRF, EP, FP, HP, GTL
    4 ITA, IT7, ITC
    5 FF, CFF, FC, CFC, FE, FM
    6 ITE, AS, STO, STU

Registration should be open on motorsportsreg around the end of May. [thumbsup]

Best Regards,

Todd Cholmondeley
    Cincinnati Region SCCA
    Tefkatt
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    12 May 2010 06:11 PM
    I.T.SPEC*tacular Update!

Tire vendors this year will be

Hoosier Midwest: Contact <!-- e -->tgilvin@comcast.com<!-- e --> for pre-order.

Goodyear Tire: Competition West. Contact Mike Knox, <!-- e -->MikeKnox@Competitiontire.com<!-- e -->

Be sure to check out the I.T.SPEC*tacular info in the June issue of Grassroots Magazine. Thanks again to Scott Lear for all the support.

Race planning is ahead of schedule this year so we will be opening up on-line registration on the 18th of May. I know a lot of drivers are involved with various races around Memorial day so just a reminder that you can register on-line without paying immediately. If you do plan on getting a garage I would not hesitate to get your order in early.

Best Regards,

Todd
    Tefkatt
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    24 May 2010 03:23 AM

Registration is now open at www.motorsportsreg.com ! [Y]

Todd

Tefkatt
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    21 Jun 2010 05:51 PM

Hi everyone. Currently we have 40 entries and garages are still available at both $60 and $120.

And as an added bonus this year the Cincinnati region will be raffling off free entries to the 2011 (5th edition) of the I.T.SPEC*tacular. Everyone registered has a 1 in 25 chance of winning. [Smile]

Best Regards,

Todd

Tefkatt
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    05 Jul 2010 03:56 AM
    Just 4 weeks to the 4th edition of the I.T.SPEC*tacular to go! If your planning on attending now is the time to show your hand and enter. We still have a few garages available so go to http://www.motorsportsreg.com and register [Y]
    Tefkatt
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    15 Jul 2010 07:26 PM

Hi everyone,

Just 14 days to the event. 92 entries in the books including 3 production cars. Check out the latest entry list at:

http://www.motorsportreg.com

Best Regards,

Todd

Tefkatt
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    22 Jul 2010 04:29 PM

Hi everyone,

5 days till registration closes. We stand at 114 entries with 5 in production. With 20 SRF's currently registered I seek your opinion on if anyone on the fence would enter if we were to move the production classes out of group 3 with the SRF's and into group 6 which currently has on 4 cars. 2 STU honda (Civic 7 CRX) Wes Holliday's Factory Five Cobra and Vern Roberts Corvette.

Best Regards,

Todd Cholmondeley

Cincinnati Race Chairman

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Woodhouse Motorsports
    SPS 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button Leroy Engineering Micro Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner