Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
rosejm
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
12 Dec 2012 10:29 PM

FLAGGERS! Have you been wondering where to find white pants that aren't see-through, for less than $40?

Look no further, as Dickies is running a fantastic deal - 25% off EVERYTHING and FREE SHIPPING on orders over $60. Just use the Promo Code SANTA at checkout.

I highly recommend the Double Knee Painter's Pants - (100% cotton with plenty of pockets; $21 sale), though the Bib Overall ($30 sale) is another good choice.

Don't delay however, this deal is only good until Dec. 19th @ 11:59 Central.

P.S. I don't have any interest here other than to pass on a good deal to my fellow idiots lunatics workers. Some days the spam can be useful. If you don't need such things, ignore this post but DON'T FORGET TO WAVE ON YOUR IN-LAP!

Kylini

--
    13 Dec 2012 09:06 AM
    The Dickies pants definitely do the trick. I snagged mine at a local farmers store. They're cotton with no synthetic in random places, like the knees or the pocket liners (unlike some pants...).
    rosejm
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    26 Dec 2012 10:49 AM
    Now that the original offer has expired, you don't get quite the same great deal.

Use the code AMCH2 to receive 20% off and Free Shipping > $60. Good till Mar 13th.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

SPS 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button Leroy Engineering Micro Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner