AspireTec Engineering  468
PrevPrev Go to previous topic
NextNext Go to next topic
Last Post 25 Mar 2013 03:09 PM by  rosejm
Majors Race at MIS on Memorial Day weekend.
 1 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
maxiblu

--
24 Mar 2013 09:42 PM
    Western Michigan Region is hosting the first ever Majors Race event in the Great Lakes Region at Michigan International Speedway,(that's right the NASCAR track) on Saturday and Sunday of the Memorial Day Weekend.  This will be the first SCCA race there in almost 20 years and this first on the new infield race course.  I'm sure they can use all the help they can get if anyone would like to help staff the  event.  If anyone is interested in helping out, you can register on the WMR homepage where there's a link to Motorsportreg for workers.  They currently have 45 entries and registration opened Saturday at noon.  I understand they are limiting entries to around 240 so you should see some great races on a brand new track.
    rosejm
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    25 Mar 2013 03:09 PM
    I'm already registered to flag a corner there that weekend.

Last year I flagged Turn 1 for the ChumpCar race held here, and the facility is everything you could expect from a major venue. Small town nearby for early breakfasts and other essentials. While camping opportunities abound, I'll probably be in the infield with the rest of the clowns!
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Woodhouse Motorsports
    SPS 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button Leroy Engineering Micro Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner