2 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
dov

--
26 Mar 2013 02:11 PM

Hi All, 

My name is Dov, I'm currently a graduate student in San Diego but will be moving to New Jersey to take a one year post-doc position at Rutgers in September. I've been autocrossing for about 10 years and usually end up being administratively active (I've been a board member in every autocross community I've been a part of).  I'd like to continue to race when I'm in Jersey. So I'm trying to figure out what my options are. It seems far to ridiculous to move cross country with both my daily driver and my autocross car (STS miata), especially given that I'm only going to be in Jersey for a year. So I'm trying to see if it's possible to arrange some kind of co-drive in a semi-competitive RWD car, preferably something on street tires  (RTR STS STR STX). I'll be around friday saturday at this weekend's national tour in San Diego incase anyone wants to say hi (I wont be competing). All the locals will be able to point you to me and I should be in Tech most of Friday.

-Dov

autox4u

--
    26 Mar 2013 07:07 PM
    Hi Dov, I am the Solo Chair of NNJR. Our events are held at the MetLife Stadium in Rutherford, NJ.

When you get out here come say hello and I can introduce you to our great crew that run the NNJR series. I will try to spread the word around of your intentions of a co-drive.

I just got back from the west coast where I organize an exotic car autox experience with Imagine Lifestyles.com

See you soon.
    Perry
    JeffBloch

--
    04 Oct 2013 10:13 AM
    Dov! Holy Cow, welcome to the east! It'll be good to see you again.

Since leave San Diego I've been living in Allentown, PA for the past year but have only made it to a couple events in Philly Region so far. I am planning on heading to the Meadowlands event on 10/12. I hope I see you there. I'm still driving my 2001 miata in RTR and you're welcome to co-drive for that event if you haven't found anything yet.

-Jeff
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Vorshlag 88x31 Button Leroy Engineering Micro Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner