Basic Member

--
01 Apr 2013 05:46 PM
    What car should we run at Nationals?
    E Mod (The Beast) (6)
     25%
    B Mod (Beauty) (18)
     75%

Here is my in car video of my second run, ended up being top PAX (was very happy about that given the course and that this was the third time ever driving the car).....

http://youtu.be/9zMrGd_x4x8

Car has a tone of potential and I have made a list of some needed changes before we run it again...  One big thing, get that shifter to work every time!.......!

cdres

--
    02 Apr 2013 12:39 PM
    Car looks nasty! Run that! (sell me the Emod car... though I am sure I can't afford it)
    bruecksteve
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    02 Apr 2013 01:46 PM
    Jeff... you know how I voted! :-)
    bruecksteve
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    02 Apr 2013 01:51 PM
    I have a feeling that after a few more events and the shifter problems are worked out... you'll be hooked on the BM car. We're sure gonna miss you! :-) :-) :-)
    SVT199
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    02 Apr 2013 04:53 PM
    WOW !!!
    85rx-7gsl-se
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    02 Apr 2013 05:40 PM
    Don't trust the votes of current E Mod competitors...they are tired of you
    bruecksteve
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    02 Apr 2013 07:12 PM

Oh no... I really like Jeff ! He's gotta be the most intense competitor I've seen out there. It wouldn't be the same without him! 

But seriously, speed is addicting and the BM car is going to be faster. I was watching a BM car at the Dixie Tour and remember thinking about how it just turned... no lean, no drama, just like it was on rails. 

But it's just another challenge for Jeff, and if he pursues it, I think he could add another jacket to his collection. 

racingfool
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    02 Apr 2013 07:49 PM
    That really looks like fun.
    ratt_finkel
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    02 Apr 2013 11:26 PM
    I voted BM. I was really excited to see you build a new car. As I knew it would be just as fast, good looking and well developed as the green machine. Can't wait to see it bro.
    fd_racer
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    04 Apr 2013 11:05 AM

Thanks Everyone for the good feedback....

The Bmod car is a blast to drive (not nearly as fun as the sprite though)..  I guess it is just to easy (when compared to the Emod Beast), I really can't wait to be back in the Emod car this weekend at the El Toro Pro...  Looking forward to seeing how all the changes I have made will work.

I will continue to sort the Bmod car out and I am pretty sure we figured out why it had shifting issues....  The car was pushy too so I will sort that out along with adding some more downforce to it (maybe some HP as well)....

Kiesel

47CP
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    04 Apr 2013 11:15 AM
    Since I am not running EM this year, I didn't have any issues voting BM. Come back to EM next year, though!

DaveW
    ratt_finkel
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    04 Apr 2013 12:22 PM
    Posted By fd_racer on 04 Apr 2013 11:05 AM

Thanks Everyone for the good feedback....

The Bmod car is a blast to drive (not nearly as fun as the sprite though)..  I guess it is just to easy (when compared to the Emod Beast), I really can't wait to be back in the Emod car this weekend at the El Toro Pro...  Looking forward to seeing how all the changes I have made will work.

I will continue to sort the Bmod car out and I am pretty sure we figured out why it had shifting issues....  The car was pushy too so I will sort that out along with adding some more downforce to it (maybe some HP as well)....

Kiesel

You know now that you mention something, I don't feel bad saying it.  The car really DID look easy to drive.  Goes where you want and does what you want.  No drama, just speed.  Am I right?

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Leroy Engineering Micro Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner