Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
snaponbob
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
03 Apr 2013 07:32 PM

This may seem like a late announcement, but the pieces did not come together until just a day or so ago.

Registration is open for the 2013 edition of the KC Region Mid-Div. Mike Hill and I will be "at your service" this year. 

1) There will be NO course walk on Friday as we will set up Saturday AM. IGNORE any other info contrary to that.
    2) Registration location is YTD but all will be notified. 
    3) We have had some ..... ummm ...... "challenges" with office types pulling this all together. NO food is planned for Friday PM and no after hours events are scheduled for Saturday. 
    4) Mike and I will work on a course that will be easily reversed for Sunday. 
    5) We expect 4 runs. It is our sincere hope that the turn out will be north of 100. If there is a LOW turn out, we might "play" after final runs on Saturday.
    6) Course will be open for walks in Saturday as soon as we have SS approval. Course WILL be cleared NLT than 9:30AM. If you are still out on course, expect to be told to walk directly to the trailer. The SOONER the course is cleared, the driver's meeting will occur and we'll get the JR carts going. 
    7) If time allows on Saturday, the course will be flipped. However, course walks will be Sunday. Hopefully we can have FCO at 9:30.  
    8) Every effort will be made to post heat results on the side of the trailer.Let's get registered !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This season is getting off to a fast start. It will be interesting to see our own "tire wars" unfold.

Here is a link for registration  ....  PLEASE ADD IT AGAIN BOB

christoc
    I'm an Admin
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    03 Apr 2013 11:44 PM
    Your link was bad Bob, also might want to include "Date" info in the post...
    christoc
    I'm an Admin
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    03 Apr 2013 11:52 PM
    snaponbob
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    08 Apr 2013 09:16 AM
    Thanks Chris. Seemed to work originally.

BTW, this is not an ocean of concrete or asphalt. It IS a street grid style police driver training facility. We have become rather proficient at laying out ever better courses with lots of opportunities to hit 65 mph rev limiters !!! Almost nothing translates to Lincoln, but it IS fun with plenty of technical aspects. Easily handles dual timing 50-60 second course. Trailers and cars can be stored there Friday and Saturday nights.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

SPS 88x31 Button Woodhouse Motorsports
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner