Ohio Tour?
 5 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
STF Focus

--
16 Apr 2013 11:10 AM
    Just wondering if there are any updates on the August Ohio tour, considering the Match Tour was cancelled earlier this month due to FAA not giving approval in time. Just trying to plan the rest of the year. Thanks in advance for any and all info!
    chrisp87FSP

--
    27 Apr 2013 02:03 PM
    ?
    Grayson

--
    22 May 2013 03:13 PM
    The site still hasn't been secured, and there is certainly no shortage of individuals that wouldn't mind if someone else in Cincy was in charge of handling the situation. Myself, I don't know the parties involved well enough to have an opinion, but the chatter at the local events is not positive.
    bregganie

--
    03 Jun 2013 09:30 AM
    Rather than loose a second National event at this site this year, is there any chance it could me moved to another venue? Peru??
    47CP
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    03 Jun 2013 11:48 AM
    This is all hearsay - but one person told me that they expect to know for sure by the 19th of June about Wilmington and the issue is how to separate the course area with snow fence without drilling the concrete.

I heard from another person that the event will be in Peru if not in Wilmington.

Like I said, this was all thirdhand information at best, nothing official.
    DaveW
    brum

--
    03 Jun 2013 11:50 AM

Posted By 47CP on 03 Jun 2013 11:48 AM
    This is all hearsay - but one person told me that they expect to know for sure by the 19th of June about Wilmington and the issue is how to separate the course area with snow fence without drilling the concrete.

I heard from another person that the event will be in Peru if not in Wilmington.

Like I said, this was all thirdhand information at best, nothing official.
    DaveW

I heard this as well. From I believe Raleigh Boreen. Long weekend, cant' remember exactly.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Vorshlag 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner