Thanks to Bridgestone Motorsports and Tire Rack, we will have several popular Street Touring Category sized wheels with RE-11A’s mounted and available for testing on your cars at the SCCA Milwaukee Region Test & Tune on June 15th at Miller Park. Bridgestone Motorsports will have the support trailer at the event for any other mounting and balancing you may need performed as well.
We will have two courses (25-30 seconds) setup and all day to test and tune your setup as needed, and the ability to try out the newest street touring tire on your car where it really matters!
Here is a list of sets of wheel/tire combinations we will have available:
(1) 205/50R15 on 15x7 (4x100)– STC Civic, STS Miata, STR NB Miata, etc.
(1) 205/50R15 on 15x7.5 (4x100)– STC Civic, STS Miata, STR NB Miata, etc.
(1) 245/40R17 on 17x9 (5x100) – STX Subaru, STU Evo, STU STI, etc.
(2) 255/40R17 on 17x9 (5x114) – STR NC Miata, STX BRZ/FR-S, etc.
(1) 245/40R18’s available (bring your wheels)
Anyone registered for the Test & Tune is welcome to test the tires. If you are interested in running the Bridgestone RE-11A’s plan on attending the drivers meeting in the morning so we can best schedule to allow maximum numbers of participants to run them.
You can register for the SCCA Milwaukee Region Test & Tune ($65) at http://register.scca-milwaukee.org/, the event is capped at 50 entries so don’t miss out.