STS Miata ECU?
 6 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Firune

--
16 Jul 2013 05:49 PM
    I have been looking around for a Megasquirt for my 91 sts miata does anyone know of some one that makes them still?
    DTupper

--
    23 Jul 2013 01:01 PM
    There are a few threads that deal with this on Miata.net.
    efe

--
    24 Jul 2013 07:32 AM
    I recommend DIYAutoTune. I bought mine from there although it's been a few years. I'd give them a call and see what is available for diy kits or pnp options.
    DTupper

--
    25 Jul 2013 05:12 PM
    The 1.6 needs a custom build and some code modification that DIYAutoTune won't do... I've asked them... unless we can get enough people to justify it. And then somebody needs to leave their race car there for 2 weeks. Anybody live in Georgia?
    Firune

--
    25 Jul 2013 05:26 PM
    I have looked around the miata.net forums but im a few years to late. I don't have the understanding to build one myself and i live in IL.
    conekiller
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    29 Sep 2013 04:29 PM
    I have a custom made MegaSquirt that Justin Mitchell built for me. Very custom = not very cheap either...
    Renegade

--
    02 Oct 2013 11:28 AM

I am running a Performance electronics ECU in my CRX with all the OEM sensors, no customs sensor required to start.  You will need to make a conversion harness. Performance electronics made a custom harness to connect to the OEM OBD0 main harness.

Performance Electronics

The math puts this system at a lower cost than an AEM ECU with all the options, have also tested with most Honda ECU cases and it can fit without modifying the case (ST* legal) when the PE main board is removed from their case.

Let me know if you have any questions, I can send you pictures of my install.

You are not authorized to post a reply.

G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    SPS 88x31 Button Woodhouse Motorsports

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner