Solo PE6 Results and Points Posted
 5 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
btschafer

--
18 Jul 2013 12:27 PM

Results for the Cincinnati Region Points Event #6 and updated points are posted.

lycanthrope

--
    18 Jul 2013 09:10 PM
    amazing event and lots of fun. thanks to everyone who made this one good. its really hard to get a good turn out at turfway.
    lnfftw2

--
    20 Jul 2013 12:18 AM
    i had a lot of fun. one of the best courses we have ever had at Turfway. Thanks Evan!
    mdavis

--
    21 Jul 2013 02:20 PM
    I had a ton of fun at this event. Thanks again to Joe O'Gorman for letting me co-drive his Miata. That car is a lot of fun, and on throttle, actually handles a lot like the 2013 FSAE car, but at about 75% speed. I now understand the allure of the Miata, and it's gone to the top of my list of potential new daily drivers.
    lightisfast

--
    23 Jul 2013 08:50 PM
    Posted By Matt Davis on 21 Jul 2013 02:20 PM
    I had a ton of fun at this event. Thanks again to Joe O'Gorman for letting me co-drive his Miata. That car is a lot of fun, and on throttle, actually handles a lot like the 2013 FSAE car, but at about 75% speed. I now understand the allure of the Miata, and it's gone to the top of my list of potential new daily drivers.

Yes, they are fun and there is about one and there are tons on the used market now.  Not sure I would want it as my daily, but there are plenty of people who do that.

slalomer

--
    24 Jul 2013 02:23 PM
    I enjoyed getting the FTD at this event. It was a fast, technical and short course that is suitable for the silver bullet!
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Woodhouse Motorsports
    SPS 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button Leroy Engineering Micro Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner