27 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 212 > >>
Author Messages
lycanthrope

--
21 Jul 2013 04:02 PM

is now open for pre reg http://myautoevents.com/pls/mae/frm...t_id=14258 this is not a points event but it is regular entry price so its a good opportunity to get some cheap seat time on the concrete.

Catch 22
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    22 Jul 2013 02:55 PM
    I'm looking at the course design draft and it might just need to be changed because it's too big and fast. I'm being serious.

You don't want to not be at this one. It's going to be about the most fun you can have for $25.
    joneze93tsi

--
    23 Jul 2013 05:31 PM

Hello,

I usually run with the OVR Region and am trying to sign up for this event.

At checkout, it lists $78 for the event, but above you noted it's $25.

Am I missing something?

lightisfast

--
    23 Jul 2013 08:46 PM
    Are you clicking on the right link? The test and tune is limited entry and more seat time (less people, so more money). This is a normal event.
    lycanthrope

--
    23 Jul 2013 10:10 PM
    i checked the links and it seems like everything is right. just so there is no confusion we do have 2 different types of events on 2 different days.
    slalomer

--
    24 Jul 2013 02:29 PM
    3 more days and countinggggg. Horahhhhhh!

Scott. Do you have enough people signed up yet to setup the courses? I can help, if not.
    Vr4play

--
    24 Jul 2013 02:31 PM
    I was so looking forward to this event but instead of running I'll be taking the engine back out of the car. This ticking noise is going to drive me insane. I don't don't want to spoil everyone else's fun by oiling the whole track down.
    slalomer

--
    24 Jul 2013 03:20 PM
    Would Kevin let you drive his Rx7, Jeremy?
    Kevin Doe

--
    25 Jul 2013 12:38 AM
    Jeremy is always free to drive, but I'm not sure he can fit in it now with the Kirkey. I swear we checked one time, but I can't recall.
    mr20turbo

--
    26 Jul 2013 10:28 AM
    Skipping the test and tune. Not much to adjust on the car. Hopefully I can adjust my driving at the event on Sunday. See you all there.
    lightisfast

--
    26 Jul 2013 08:13 PM

Hey, I noticed the event was pre reg only, but the later notice might have cause a little less people with the Pro solo taking the most obviously.

Would you consider doing walk ups for this if people promise to be prompt?  My dad was thinking about it but he wasn't paying attention to the close time.

lycanthrope

--
    26 Jul 2013 09:16 PM
    that should be fine. we have had a few people who had issues registering so we are taking in a few extra people.
    flatlander937

--
    27 Jul 2013 06:33 PM
    I decided to enter at the last minute... wish I could have done the T&T today though. Can't wait to see what the different surface is like.
    lycanthrope

--
    27 Jul 2013 08:29 PM
    its pretty epic.
    lightisfast

--
    27 Jul 2013 11:40 PM
    Posted By lycanthrope on 27 Jul 2013 08:29 PM
    its pretty epic.

Epic is a good way to put it

slalomer

--
    28 Jul 2013 07:37 PM
    If we ACQUIRE it, they will come! lol Good event today and course. Hope things workout so we can run at the Airpark for a long long time!
    btschafer

--
    29 Jul 2013 10:40 AM

A full minute course for the fastest cars and we left A LOT of empty space out there.  Easily enough room for two very long Pro Solo courses.  The upcoming National Tour should be a blast.

A 58.6 second run

mr20turbo

--
    29 Jul 2013 11:44 AM
    Great site. I unfortunately caused some oil starvation to the motor due to the extra grip (known problem in a mr2 spyder) and spun a rod bearing. Still a good day overall, hopefully i can find a codrive for next weekend. 

a67ssrs

--
    29 Jul 2013 10:41 PM
    Sorry to hear that, Adam. I was just sitting here, watching your video, and said, out loud, to myself: "My god, that thing has some grip!"
    flatlander937

--
    30 Jul 2013 10:21 PM

I was wondering what everyone else though about the slalom towards the back of the course... was left or right faster? Or was it car dependent? I went left every time so I would exit on the left better lined up to make the sharp right 90 degree turn without having to slow down much at all... my car has very little power so I felt that was the way to go... and I'm on some crap all-seasons so slaloms are harder to really push it in so I don't think I would have benefited by going to the right of the first cone...but when I was working that corner and saw a LOT of people go to the right it had me second guessing myself.

You are not authorized to post a reply.
    Page 1 of 212 > >>

SPS 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button Leroy Engineering Micro Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner