Help Wanted - Barber Motorsports Park Aug 31-Sep1 2013
 0 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Chuck Schultz

--
22 Jul 2013 05:33 PM
    <style type="text/css"> p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Verdana} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Verdana; min-height: 15.0px} span.s1 {color: #992299} </style>

Please register, now, for this year's only SCCA sanctioned race weekend at Barber Motorsports Park, in Birmingham, Alabama.

As of this writing, we only have 9 volunteers registered to cover the 34 spots to make our minimum number of corner workers for this event.

This is my first time ever working as Flag Chief for this kind of weekend, and I'll start sleeping a lot better once we get enough folks signed up to work all 17 corner stations, approximately marked in yellow on this map.

This is a beautiful and unusual venue, with sculptures located all around the track (even in the paddock,) and it features, of course, the Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum.  If you have time, schedule a day before or after our races to spend in the museum, and, if you like to run, stay for Monday's Color Run Birmingham.

Tennessee Valley and Alabama Regions are co-sanctioning this race, and have elected to offer $50 per day reimbursement towards your travel expenses, in addition to the usual free lunches and on-site camping.

If you have any questions, please contact me, directly, by email - k4cay.chuck@gmail.com.

You are not authorized to post a reply.

SPS 88x31 Button Woodhouse Motorsports
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner