Modified Posts
 7 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
74_5.0L_Z

--
24 Jul 2013 06:09 PM
    What happened to all of the Modified topics?  It looks like they are gone. 
    Dave Schotz
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    24 Jul 2013 08:02 PM
    Hi, they are... (unfortunately) and sorry for any inconvenience. We condensed a few of the forums, as they were 'separated' out a bit too much, and thus not getting as much 'viewing/replying' activity.

Realizing this may remove some posts, we chose which forums had the 'latest' threads.

Apologies for any lost threads.

Thanks,
    Dave
    Clemens
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    24 Jul 2013 09:31 PM

Dave,

Did being "spread out too much" cause any harm?  I am not sure if combining groups and eliminating old posts from an entire category increases the amount of traffic and the number of replies.  I suspect the opposite will be the case.

Are you saying that the entire Modified group is completely gone?  There was quite a bit information that had accumulated over the years.  Take the EM Pink Panther thread alone.  Is that gone now?

Clemens

Dave Schotz
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    24 Jul 2013 09:57 PM
    Hi Clemens, let me see what we can do to get back some of the 'longer threads'.

But all in all, yes having a group for 'every group/topic' was greatly thinning out who was actually viewing/responding to the posts.

While it may be some short term pain on the older posts, hopefully overall it will start to come back 10 fold.

Send me an email if you could at dschotz at earthlink dot net... and if you have some specific threads, I'll do my best to get them back moved over here.

Thanks,
    Dave
    74_5.0L_Z

--
    25 Jul 2013 07:11 PM
    I'm pretty sure the Pink Panther thread has generated more interest than any other thread on this forum.
    loosecannon
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    25 Jul 2013 09:43 PM
    Posted By 74_5.0L_Z on 25 Jul 2013 07:11 PM
    I'm pretty sure the Pink Panther thread has generated more interest than any other thread on this forum.

Thanks, I hope it returns. There is lots yet to do on the car between now and the 2014 racing season when it returns to competition.

christoc
    I'm an Admin
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    25 Jul 2013 11:14 PM
    Tried to bring back a large number of threads tonight, check the appropriate Forums (bookmarked URLs should still work).

Dave Schotz
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    26 Jul 2013 02:18 PM
    Pink Panther is back! Thanks everyone! Let us know if any others.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Vorshlag 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner