AspireTec Engineering  468
PrevPrev Go to previous topic
NextNext Go to next topic
Last Post 01 Aug 2013 07:58 PM by  sthompson86
Entry Fee? Possibly Back After a Few Years.
 4 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
sthompson86

--
28 Jul 2013 07:59 PM

Good evening,  

It has been about 5 years since I last did an AutoX, and I have completley forgot how much entry fee's are. 

I am currently not an SCCA member, and I would like to use the Grenada event to determine if this is something I would like to start back doing before I invest too much.

Some of you all may member me I had a Red Acura RSX-S that I pretty much turned into a track car..  ( Picture Below )   

I now have a 13' Civic SI Sedan,wife,mortgage,bills.   I do not see any real track driving in my future due to real life bills, but I can see some AutoX possibilities. 

Now if I could refine getting around an AutoX course without a DNF I would be in good shape.. 

Nevertheless, just curious at what I am looking at for an entry fee?

Thanks in adv.

tgeorge
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    30 Jul 2013 09:40 AM
    If you are not currently a SCCA member, you will have purchase a $15 weekend membership plus the standard $25 entry fee for one day or $45 for both days. The $15 weekend membership can be used later as a voucher if you decide to get a full year membership.

So, it will cost you $40 for one day or $60 for both Saturday/Sunday. Look forward to you coming out this weekend.

-Taylor
    sthompson86

--
    30 Jul 2013 12:43 PM
    Thank you sir.
    spdoran

--
    30 Jul 2013 08:18 PM
    Hope to see you out. This is a solid location with a lot of room for us to work with!
    sthompson86

--
    01 Aug 2013 07:58 PM

I am waiting till the Columbus event on the 17th.    I am doing some car $modding$ this weekend, which I planned before autox. 

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner