Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
rtp.rick
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
30 Jul 2013 06:48 AM

Attached are PDFs of the Index Results from the Toledo Pro Solo.  The "Class Pos." column indicates FInal Class Position.  Note: the titles of the PDFs all run together, just click on the title of the one you want to view: "Left", "Right" or "Final".

I used the .975 Street Tire Multiplier for the Road Tire classes.

H's & K's,
    Rick Ruth

Attachments
    DrJones_CMR
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    30 Jul 2013 08:30 AM
    Damnit Tom!

Thanks for the results! I didn't think Chris and I did that well even with the gift of a Pro PAX for FP this year.
    MattLuckow

--
    30 Jul 2013 12:05 PM
    Wohoo! Top 200!
    ShawnAlexander

--
    30 Jul 2013 12:22 PM
    59th overall! Oh well, I'll try harder next year.
    conemark

--
    30 Jul 2013 01:11 PM
    Tom O'G has been on fire this year. It's so nice to see an A-stock car up there. My AS car in my hands could only manage 117th
    sts38
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    30 Jul 2013 01:18 PM

GS is too soft

accentandy

--
    30 Jul 2013 10:25 PM

Agreed it's not that we aren't trying this year but having so few g stock drivers last year didn't give a clear perspective where pax should be. Mike is driving my Celica to it's max and I'm playing catchup but we havent seen the top smf/fsp/stf drivers showing up on the east coast. I guess we will see at the finale. A top 20 pax on a power course with a gstock Celica is still impressive though. at least we can't screw ourselves too bad for next year

Sean R/T
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    02 Aug 2013 10:51 AM
    Are 60 ft. times available anywhere online? 
    Grayson

--
    02 Aug 2013 01:16 PM
    The G Stock ProSolo PAX does seem a little soft, but the regular PAX for G Stock is actually on the tough side in my opinion. Even after giving 0.9s to G Stock at Nationals last year - an adjustment I calculated to account for the course "rubbering in" - the G Stock champion finished DFL among all class champions on PAX...5.816 seconds behind PAX winner CSP. Perhaps G Stock has simply been underperforming the past few years, but either way nobody has been coming close to living up to the 0.816 PAX potential.

G Stock got raw-timed by H Stock last year at Nationals. Heck, I drove an H Stock Mini at Nationals last year, and I had never sat in a Mini in my life before helping drive to Lincoln. Yet, my time was good enough to trophy in G Stock.
    JCN

--
    03 Aug 2013 12:09 AM

G-stock Focus ST is going to kill all.  More hp and torque than a DS WRX.  Basically stock Foci at Toledo, killed RT2 a large margin.

That's the future of G-stock, IMHO.  The PAX should be a lot closer to DS.

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests...ewall.html

Randy Pobst said it was the best handling stock FWD car he's ever driven....

You are not authorized to post a reply.

G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    SPS 88x31 Button Woodhouse Motorsports

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner