30 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 212 > >>
Author Messages
lnfftw2

--
31 Jul 2013 09:12 PM

we are having a joint event with WOR at Kil Kare on the 25th. this was origonaly listed on the website at the 18th with no venue. regestration is now open here http://www.motorsportreg.com/index....fmzbBZUG_E as always the WOR guys put on a good show so we encourage all to attend.

Grayson

--
    02 Aug 2013 01:06 PM
    Oh yeah! I love Kil-Kare, and a Cincy-WOR joint event will make it even better! Hopefully I'll be able to attend this last tune-up before Nationals.
    lycanthrope

--
    05 Aug 2013 11:12 AM
    pretty excited for this. our last trip to kil kare ended short with a flat tire so we only got one run each. always a big fan of the roval.
    ghostlyneon

--
    05 Aug 2013 03:26 PM
    And if I remember correctly MVSCC has a Night Event the night before the WOR/Cincy Event.

I will try to get some special perks for supporting both events.

Dave
    lycanthrope

--
    11 Aug 2013 05:05 PM
    i always like daves "special perks"
    lnfftw2

--
    11 Aug 2013 05:14 PM

I am really looking forward to this event.  Hopefully we can have a strong showing from the Cincinnati Region like we did at this event last year.  If you have never been to KilKare it is a very unique venue and it is a ton of fun.  Hopefully the RX8 has recovered from getting f'd in the a by then.  

dawgscj7

--
    11 Aug 2013 05:26 PM
    I will be attending both events that weekend. The night events are a blast.
    lycanthrope

--
    13 Aug 2013 09:07 PM
    I'd love to do the night event but I think I ate up too much of my paid time off with the tour and the pdx.
    Vr4play

--
    19 Aug 2013 07:37 PM

I will be attending although for years I have been scared to return to the car killer track. I said I wouldn't ever go back after a couple of our customers have wrote cars off there but I'm going to give it a whirl. The new engine is running good now on E85 . Went to norwalk for the DSM (Mitsubishi) shootout and won 1st place and got FTD at the auto-x there with my fresh rebuild. 2 passes down the drag strip and she's good and broken in. I'm going to have to request a worker position that will allow me to watch my daughter as I have to bring her with me by myself as the wife will be out of town.

slalomer

--
    20 Aug 2013 12:39 PM
    Sounds like waiver duty for you Jeremy. lol

I'm mostly likely gona attend this event in the Cobalt SS. I found out one reason why I didn't do so good in the silver bullet at the Tour and that was because it developed a whole on one of the header pipes on the left side. Will have it replaced soon.
    lycanthrope

--
    21 Aug 2013 01:28 PM
    What times did the vr-4 run at the strip? Also sorry to hear about the car Adam. I'm guessing your brother can fix it?
    slalomer

--
    21 Aug 2013 01:48 PM

He's getting them sent to a company he knows, to get them fixed actually. 

Vr4play

--
    21 Aug 2013 05:38 PM

I only made 2 tuning passes. Fastest was 12.45 @ 113.8.  That was on the new E85 tune and pig rich. I went out last night and did a few street pulls and got it leaned out so it should be faster once I get the boost turned back up. It went 11.77 @ 119 on race gas last year. Hoping for 11.50's this year after auto-x season is over. 

dpglanz

--
    22 Aug 2013 01:38 PM
    All -- I wish I could go, but can't with the schedule change.

I now have a family function that was scheduled months ago around autox season on Sunday. Have fun everyone!

lycanthrope

--
    22 Aug 2013 03:16 PM
    Sorry Doug! We have had a few complaints about the shift in the date. It was never our intention to change but we had to work around wor's schedule.
    flatlander937

--
    22 Aug 2013 10:21 PM
    I'll be there... but there is no "STF" category... so I signed up for STC temporarily... guess I'll need to change it in person.
    lycanthrope

--
    22 Aug 2013 11:12 PM
    if they dont have it we can change it back on our seasonal results after the race. i do find it odd that its not on the pre-reg however....
    ghostlyneon

--
    23 Aug 2013 08:29 AM
    they can change your class at registration. Just be nice and do magic tricks!
    flatlander937

--
    24 Aug 2013 12:08 AM
    Posted By ghostlyneon on 23 Aug 2013 08:29 AM
    they can change your class at registration. Just be nice and do magic tricks!

Now you see me.... now you don't! 

HotDoggin

--
    26 Aug 2013 08:05 AM

Is there any chance that our magic numbers guy would be able to adjust some of the results so we could get pro class points?

WOR  didn't seem to offer this as an option at registration, so Chris and I registered for G stock..

You are not authorized to post a reply.
    Page 1 of 212 > >>

Sunoco 88x31 Button
    SPS 88x31 Button Woodhouse Motorsports
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button G-Loc Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner