Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
S2kTas
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
05 Aug 2013 02:54 PM

The following is an email that I received several weeks ago.   I posted it on the Kansas City Forum, and so far we have had 23 members from our Kansas City and Kansas Regions that have signed up to be in our Corral.    Link below goes to their Flyer that provides info about the event.    

http://www.sccaforums.com/forums/af...st/aff/109 

If you are interested in signing up to be with our group, you need to contact Amber.   First send her an email and then call her. She will take your credit card info over the phone and send you the tickets in the mail, or have them available to pick-up at the Speedway.    

Any questions, contact me.

Joe Tasler  - RE

Kansas City Region SCCA

Joe-

We here at Kansas Speedway would like to invite you and the members of the Sports Car Club of America- Kansas City to join us for our inaugural Grand-Am race event on August 16-17th with an exclusive offer just for Car Clubs in the Kansas City area! For $75.00 you will get exclusive Car Corral access for both Friday and Saturday nights, access to the concert event held on the terrace, a GA Ticket and Paddock Pass for Saturday, participate in the on track parade lap before Saturday’s race! With this exclusive offer you will be allowed to park your car on the terrace in turn 3 and show off your ride! Space is limited in this area and it is first come, first serve!

I have attached all of the information for you to look over and pass along to your members! If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me at anytime! I look forward to you joining us for this exciting event!

All the best-
    Amber Shobe

Amber Shobe
    Group Sales Coordinator
    Kansas Speedway
    ashobe@kansasspeedway.com

913.328.3312 - Direct
    913.526.6075 - Sprint Mobile

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner