PDX and IT Spectacular
 7 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
lnfftw2

--
06 Aug 2013 10:44 PM
    So this weekend is the PDX at Mid Ohio. Nathan and I are going up. Who else is planning to attend this awesome event?
    BruceLeeJKD1

--
    07 Aug 2013 03:59 AM
    I will be there. You better get your pointing finger ready Shari. ;P
    skyg35

--
    07 Aug 2013 12:22 PM

I'm going to give it a shot.

TT

lycanthrope

--
    07 Aug 2013 04:10 PM
    Getting my excuses ready now. Let's see no torque, bad breaks..... anything else?
    lnfftw2

--
    11 Aug 2013 05:18 PM
    Posted By BruceLeeJKD on 07 Aug 2013 03:59 AM

I had my pointer finger ready for you, not that I think I would have needed to use it.  Unfortunately due to some bad brakes on a 2000 Jeep Wrangler we weren't able to make it up for the PDX on Friday.  We did get to go spectate for a while on Saturday and it was awesome.  It seemed like every thing was running very well and everyone we talked to was having a great time.  Patrick was doing very well in the Club Trial.  As a result of all the track time I missed out on this weekend I already have excuses for next year if by some miracle you are able to pass me.  

lycanthrope

--
    11 Aug 2013 09:48 PM
    Yea this was a pretty bad weekend for me but the club trial seemed to go well when we were there. Go figure the car I never drive would get rear ended on the way up to the track. Grrrrr.....
    BruceLeeJKD1

--
    12 Aug 2013 03:03 AM
    Posted By lnfftw2 on 11 Aug 2013 05:18 PM

I had my pointer finger ready for you, not that I think I would have needed to use it.  Unfortunately due to some bad brakes on a 2000 Jeep Wrangler we weren't able to make it up for the PDX on Friday.  We did get to go spectate for a while on Saturday and it was awesome.  It seemed like every thing was running very well and everyone we talked to was having a great time.  Patrick was doing very well in the Club Trial.  As a result of all the track time I missed out on this weekend I already have excuses for next year if by some miracle you are able to pass me.  

Jeeps belong off road and far away from Ren! Very sad news indeed. This past weekend was a blast. Since you were unable to race I gave you the special "Shari McCoy point by", I hope you enjoyed it.

lnfftw2

--
    12 Aug 2013 12:37 PM
    Posted By BruceLeeJKD on 12 Aug 2013 03:03 AM
    Posted By lnfftw2 on 11 Aug 2013 05:18 PM

Jeeps belong off road and far away from Ren! Very sad news indeed. This past weekend was a blast. Since you were unable to race I gave you the special "Shari McCoy point by", I hope you enjoyed it.

I did enjoy it.  I wasn't expecting it, which made it even better.  How was the party on Saturday night.  The jello shot selection looked very good this year as it always does.

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Leroy Engineering Micro Button Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports
    SPS 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner