21 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 212 > >>
Author Messages
lnfftw2

--
29 Aug 2013 10:41 PM

pre-reg is now open here http://www.myautoevents.com/pls/mae...t_id=14297 this is our last points event and we are sharing it with the great lakes divisional series and WOR so this should be a good one. we are still planning to have the pax challenge but it will be on the last event....we have big plans for that so stay tuned.

Arachnyd

--
    05 Sep 2013 12:34 PM
    It lists the prepay options on there but there's no check box next to it to select it... Is this just my computer acting up or is it pay at the door only?

lnfftw2

--
    08 Sep 2013 05:21 PM

It is the same on our computer too.  We are working to correct the problem.  As soon as it is fixed we will let you know.  If you want to pre pay once it is corrected you can cancel your original registration, and then re-register and pre pay.  Sorry for the inconvenience.  Thank you for letting us know this was an issue.  

btschafer

--
    09 Sep 2013 09:03 AM

Pre-pay options should be working now.

lnfftw2

--
    09 Sep 2013 09:26 PM
    if any other problems arise send an email to solochair70@gmail.com so we can keep track of who is having problems. on a positive not looking forward to our last points event. and finally getting to drive the 8 again.
    Arachnyd

--
    09 Sep 2013 11:56 PM
    Works great now
    slalomer

--
    12 Sep 2013 01:28 PM
    To bad I can't compete in this event since I'm recovering from a bone spur removal in my right foot surgery with a cast for 1 more week.
    chiefmg

--
    13 Sep 2013 08:31 PM
    I was signed up and ready to rock, just discovered coolant in my #4 cylinder and it's too late to remove myself from the event. This is frustrating.
    Arachnyd

--
    14 Sep 2013 07:49 AM

Posted By Mike on 13 Sep 2013 08:31 PM
    I was signed up and ready to rock, just discovered coolant in my #4 cylinder and it's too late to remove myself from the event. This is frustrating.

Just tell everyone its your blue smoke mod!

How about driving something else? There was a Volvo out there having a blast last week!
    tacti

--
    16 Sep 2013 08:04 AM
    It was a great event yesterday! I had a great time.

Couple things...
    I did it again... left something at the parking lot... it is a black cooler bag with Indy raceway's logo in front, and more importantly, I had my car and house key in it... (I drive with my spare during autocross, and somehow I drove back with it... ). If anyone have sean it when you left, please let me know...
    I went back last night when I noticed it after getting home and unloading, but i couldn't find it...

Second, while I was back up in wilmington, I found Miata floor mats. it is a black carpet mat, and was by the grass area between the road and the lot. let me know if anyone's missing them.

Also I heard there were a green chair left at the site as well as a sweater.

Thanks.

Tact
    Arachnyd

--
    16 Sep 2013 08:48 AM
    I left a trailer pin for my ramps and the locking piece as well. I may be up in wilmington tomorrow morning, and if so I was going to swing by and see if I could find them. If I do, I'll offer a second good look for your cooler bag.

Hopefully someone grabbed it though, because that would be quite unfortunate!

dpglanz

--
    16 Sep 2013 10:12 AM
    Tact -- I have your cooler bag in my trunk. You left it on the ground right next to where you parked your car.

I'll check to make sure your keys are in it. It was unzipped and laying in the parking lot.

Doug
    tacti

--
    16 Sep 2013 10:52 AM
    Sweet.. thanks a lot!
    I think I had keys in out side pocket, but strange that it was unzipped.
    Since I won't make it to the next event, would you mind if I come pick up sometime this or next week?
    let me know when and where would work for you and I'll come down.
    thanks!
    a67ssrs

--
    16 Sep 2013 03:28 PM
    I would just like to say that I had a great time yesterday! It was great to see all you autocross friends, the course was a blast, wonderful mix of speed and patience required. I couldn't have asked for better weather, the only thing missing was me crushing David in RTR, but I'm not upset with my performance by any means. I can't wait for the fun event/ PAX challenge!
    btschafer

--
    16 Sep 2013 05:18 PM
    I should have the T&S computer tomorrow and will get results posted ASAP, hopefully tomorrow afternoon. :-)
    lycanthrope

--
    16 Sep 2013 10:31 PM
    I had a great time as well despite the rx8 not handling as well as it normally does. also thanks to Tim for allowing me to take a run in his car
    lnfftw2

--
    16 Sep 2013 10:33 PM

I had a great time yesterday. Everything went really well, the wind did not cooperate in the late afternoon as it kept blowing the timing equipment around which caused some reruns in the third heat. All in all it was a great day though. It was great to see everyone again. It is hard to believe that the season is almost over. It seems like it just started.  I would like to thank Tim also for letting me take my last run in his car.  It was an amazing experience.

lightisfast

--
    16 Sep 2013 11:16 PM

Yeah couldn't ask for better weather, it was a fun course, and good site.  Its was awesome to get on the airport for the tour, but the employee lot is a pretty great second!  I am glad Nathan and Shari had some fun in my car too!

Not sure it was so much a power course as a being able to put power down out of the corners course.  The 911 and my car really benefited to being able to utilize the power into where it opened up.

Catch-22

--
    17 Sep 2013 09:36 AM
    I've started the countdown to when Nathan/Shari sell two cars and replace them with one STR Miata.

Tim's car did look pretty damned good yesterday and he's absolutely got that thing figured out. Not only was it fast, but he was making it look like a walk in the park (which it clearly wasn't) because the car was so stable.
    Nice job Tim!
    Vr4play

--
    17 Sep 2013 02:12 PM

I don't think it was a power course because me and Danny both had plenty of power and didn't go that fast. He was faster than me but I couldn't keep up with the course with the little amount of sleep I had combined with and additional 60-70 HP. The car felt like a rocket ship but I kept driving past my braking points and blowing the corners. I should have taken a slower pass through the course to make sure I knew where I should have been going and slowing but I was being hard headed. I still had fun but have to replace the clutch as it has finally told me it had enough 

You are not authorized to post a reply.
    Page 1 of 212 > >>

Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Leroy Engineering Micro Button Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner