PE#7 / Joint Event with WOR Results Posted
 1 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
btschafer

--
12 Sep 2013 03:52 PM

Results for Cincinnati Region Solo Points Event #7 are posted on cincyscca.com.

Since this was a joint event with WOR handling T&S, a bit of creativity was required in order to post championship points for Cincy members.  For those people who attended this event, and had previously run at least one other Cincy event, I tried to put you in the class where you have been accumulating points.  For example, it appears that WOR did not run a Novice class so some of our novices ran in the Tire class.  I switched those so that points would be accumulated in Novice.  Likewise, a few people who normally compete in Open class ran Tire.  I put them back in Open for points purposes.  And so on........

Results on our website are as delivered by WOR.

Please have a look at the resulting points and let me know if any adjustments need to be made.

Also, year end championship and PAX championship points are posted.  Since we are running eight points events it requires five events to qualify for a year end title.  We have never awarded PAX championship trophies but since the software keeps track of those points I post them for your bench racing enjoyment.

Bryan

Arachnyd

--
    13 Sep 2013 06:40 AM
    Great Thanks!

I was about to post that they put the results up August 31st... on their facebook page and not on their website! Thanks for getting them up, I know we all apprecaite it!

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Sunoco 88x31 Button
    SPS 88x31 Button Woodhouse Motorsports
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button G-Loc Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner