FINAL Region Championship Points are Posted
 7 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
btschafer

--
18 Sep 2013 05:05 PM

We have completed our 8th and final points event for the season.  Final season points and PAX points are posted.  There are two reports for each: one lists all drivers for the season and their respective points; the other ("Year End") drops all but a driver's 5 best events for the purposes of determining year end class trophy winners.  It required a minimum of five events this year to qualify for a year end championship.

Please, please, PLEASE, check these results and let me know ASAP if there are any issues.

I know that a few drivers managed to register under various names and in a few instances I have caught these and fixed them.  If you are in this group and wish to have your information consolidated I'm sure we can make suitable arrangements.  Something along the lines of "payment in beer" would probably work out well.

Thanks to everyone who pitched in to help run our events this year!  A special thanks to our Solo Chairs, Shari and Nathan, who work very, very hard so that we can come out and play with our cars.  

We'll be opening registration for our final event of the year -- a fun event of some sort -- once our Solo Chairs have finalized arrangements.

Bryan

lnfftw2

--
    21 Sep 2013 10:16 PM

Great job with the points Bryan.  I can't believe I lost to poopy Patrick Witte by 1.38 points.  That's crap!  Can't someone fix the results?  I demand a recount.

Grayson

--
    26 Sep 2013 09:59 AM
    The results from the WOR/Cincy joint event at KilKare need to be updated so that Gordon and Grayson are reflected in the PRO standings. WOR didn't have a PRO class, so we had to sign up for G Stock that day.
    bruceleejkd

--
    28 Sep 2013 06:40 AM
    Posted By lnfftw2 on 21 Sep 2013 10:16 PM

Great job with the points Bryan.  I can't believe I lost to poopy Patrick Witte by 1.38 points.  That's crap!  Can't someone fix the results?  I demand a recount.

Agreed! Smelly Shari McCoy hopped in a cheater car on her last run. It should be thrown out and I should be winning by 26 points! I'm so angry that I could smash something!!

http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&sa=N&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAGOovnz8BQMDAy8HixKnfq6-gZFJbkFB2ZX9Rx_GxGee3MEfbMBxo7d4R70WAPYuY4wqAAAA&biw=1920&bih=883&hl=en&tbm=isch&tbnid=uZtBnJnzR-knHM:&imgrefurl=http://www.toutlecine.com/images/film/0008/00086403-hulk.html&docid=wbM3camF6o-0yM&imgurl=http://image.toutlecine.com/photos/h/u/l/hulk-2003-116-g.jpg&w=1200&h=728&ei=2bFGUrXBF4LcyQGjzYHIBA&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=265&page=1&tbnh=130&tbnw=215&start=0&ndsp=44&ved=1t:429,r:15,s:0,i:133&tx=75&ty=26

slalomer

--
    28 Sep 2013 08:57 PM

You're CRUEL to Shari, BruceLee. lol

btschafer

--
    29 Sep 2013 12:19 PM
    Posted By Grayson on 26 Sep 2013 09:59 AM
    The results from the WOR/Cincy joint event at KilKare need to be updated so that Gordon and Grayson are reflected in the PRO standings. WOR didn't have a PRO class, so we had to sign up for G Stock that day.

I'll take care of it.  I'm hoping to get all requests for adjustments together and then do it in one sitting.  Soon.

lnfftw2

--
    09 Oct 2013 10:15 PM
    ha! the internet owns your face pat.
    btschafer

--
    17 Nov 2013 12:58 PM
    Posted By btschafer on 29 Sep 2013 12:19 PM
    Posted By Grayson on 26 Sep 2013 09:59 AM

I'll take care of it.  I'm hoping to get all requests for adjustments together and then do it in one sitting.  Soon.

Done.  There were a few other changes going back to PE#1 (a couple of driver name changes, a few reclasses) but nothing too exciting.  Results for 2013 now reflect the best information we have and should be considered final.  Congrats to all of the season championship winners.  Hope to see everyone at the banquet in January.

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Vorshlag 88x31 Button Leroy Engineering Micro Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner