Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Dick Rasmussen
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

--
08 Oct 2013 08:33 AM

Chris - I updated to Tapatalk 4.1.0 today. SCCAFORUMS will not load properly. It looks like it has loaded for a second or so and then the screen goes back to the blank loading screen. Does this repeatedly as if it is trying to load every post in the forum until it "locks up" Tapatalk. Note that it is loading Timeline. ApexSpeed and RRAX  only load unread posts. Phone is a Galaxy Nexus running Android 4.2.2.

Dick

Dick Rasmussen
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    08 Oct 2013 06:48 PM
    Posted By DickR on 08 Oct 2013 08:33 AM

Chris - I updated to Tapatalk 4.1.0 today. SCCAFORUMS will not load properly. It looks like it has loaded for a second or so and then the screen goes back to the blank loading screen. Does this repeatedly as if it is trying to load every post in the forum until it "locks up" Tapatalk. Note that it is loading Timeline. ApexSpeed and RRAX  only load unread posts. Phone is a Galaxy Nexus running Android 4.2.2.

Dick

Chris - Just updated to 4.1.1. Finally loads the "timeline" but appears to almost continuously refresh it.  Note, ApexSpeed and RRAX have a "unread posts" option in the menu that can be exposed by dragging the main screen to the right or by taping the < at the Tapatalk logo. 

Thanks!

Dick

bidaci

--
    08 Oct 2013 07:25 PM
    I'm having the same issue with my phone and Tapatalk. Waiting to update the one on the tablet until they fix it. Unfortunately it is very similar to the iPad version which is terrible on this board....
    christoc
    I'm an Admin
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    09 Oct 2013 12:24 PM
    Hrmmm not sure why I didn't get email notifications about this thread. I'll try to look into what is going on
    Dick Rasmussen
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    10 Oct 2013 11:15 AM
    Posted By Chris Hammond on 09 Oct 2013 12:24 PM
    Hrmmm not sure why I didn't get email notifications about this thread. I'll try to look into what is going on

Chris,  I just uninstalled Tapatalk 4 and reinstalled "Classic" (2.4.13) from this link   https://support.tapatalk.com/threads/not-ready-to-upgrade-try-this.20754/

Even though 4 "worked" on Apexspeed and RRAX it was slow, did some strange stuff, and basically had no apparent advantage to me to compensate for the slowness. 

Dick

bidaci

--
    18 Oct 2013 07:42 PM
    Just to let you know. Even with the latest updates to Tapatalk it still doesn't work properly. It seems to get stuck in a loop and just keeps trying to reload.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    SPS 88x31 Button Woodhouse Motorsports

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner