You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
mattm
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
15 Jan 2014 01:37 PM

All:

I would like for you to take this opportunity to introduce myself (for those that do not know me), the concept and the new page.

As a member of the National Solo Communications team, one of the things I have been asked to do is help distribute SoloMatters content.  To do this, I am starting this thread where I will post news items, sharing content via this email list, and will be posting content on this page/group.

Today's news is the launch of the new site, check it out at www.SoloMatters.com

I hope you will have a chance to click over and take a look at the new things on the SCCA Solo horizon. Please feel free to ask me any questions about the programs and offerings.

Matt Murray

27 year member SCCA, 13 year member BMWCCA, 17 year member PCA

jcp907

--
    15 Jan 2014 02:13 PM
    Nice job!  Now, to work on my CAM build
    jasyatz

--
    21 Jan 2014 02:46 PM
    Matt,
    Thanks to you and the SoloMatters staff. This is the only publication I've seen so far that outlines costs with regards to the Convention and Expo without having to go through a hunt and chase web registration process. Thanks.

Great publication, and fantastic format. See you as soon as this white crap stops falling.

Jeff
    mattm
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    22 Jan 2014 10:11 PM
    Jeff, I'd love to take the credit but I'm just a messenger. Heyward and Randall are the real motors behind it. There are others behind the scenes that make it happen too. But we're glad you like those details.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner