FS: Performance Parts for EF Honda Civic or CRX
 1 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
HorsePower2

--
09 Feb 2014 10:43 PM
    I have some performance parts left from my now- retired STC 89 Honda Civic Si.  All parts will fit 1988-91 Honda Civics and CRX.  Pics available at http://s153.photobucket.com/user/le...odies%20FS

Unorthodox racing aluminum crank pulley.  Race version (for non AC/non power steering cars only).  Comes with belt.  Weighs just 10 ounces.  (Stock pulley weighs nearly 6.5 pounds.  This is a huge opportunity to reduce rotating mass!)  Sells new for $200.  Yours for $125.

AEM aluminum short ram cold air intake with filter.  Good condition, light weight.  Sells new for $220.  Yours for $140.

Set of used Koni yellow sport shocks.  Rears were installed but never used and are in new condition.  Fronts were used for several seasons but are still good.  Sell new for $350 for pair.  Get the complete set of 4 for $350

2 blown Koni yellow sports, rears.  Came with the car; was told they were blown and they look pretty rough, but I never tried them.  $40 for the pair.

Top of the line custom exhaust.  Set up for EF Civic.  Should fit CRX with minor to no modifications.  I set up this exhaust to be extremely light weight and quiet without sacrificing power output.  The stock exhaust weighed 31 pounds; this setup weighs just 13-19 pounds (with removable second muffler).  Includes Burns Stainless SM-225-450-14 muffler ($285 new - one of the finest light weight racing mufflers money can buy), Magnaflow high flow spun catalytic converter MPE-54955 ($80), and removable second muffler for more sound-restricted venues (HD Jones glass pack).  Used for just 5 events - like new condition.  I spent $600 having this setup made and fabbed for me.  Yours for just $450.

4 AST 5200 series double adjustable remote reservoir shocks.  Completely custom.  Sell new for around $5,000.  Only have 10 events and 1,500 street miles on them.  Complete with Ground Control Upper Shock Mounts worth $120.  Like new.  $3,500
    brentglad

--
    06 May 2014 02:12 PM
    Are the AST Shocks still available??
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Vorshlag 88x31 Button Leroy Engineering Micro Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner