Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
mtownneon
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

--
14 Feb 2014 09:24 PM
    This year I'm going to start posting the RE's report from our official Region publication, 'Clutch Chatter'. You do realize we publish a news letter every month, right? You can read it online by going to www.indyscca.org and click of the Clutch Chatter tab. So, without further adieu, the February RE's Report:

RE’s Report February 2014
    The Indianapolis Region SCCA is pretty much set to put on what is going to be a fun and exciting season of competition. Both Solo and Rally have

their schedules pretty much set and both committees are hard at work on all the details that make our events great! The Board has been elected and the At-Large members approved. I’m happy to see new faces with fresh perspectives seated on the Board, it’s needed to keep the Board from becoming stale and set in their ways. The most difficult thing for any Board is to keep itself from becoming isolated so new faces with new ideas are critical. To those who have stepped up, thank you very much.

There are some issues that I will lead the Board to tackle. I’ll be asking the Board to continue its good work in supporting our active programs and look to the future to keep our Region healthy. I will also be asking the board to review the regions competition rules and how some of our Year End honors are awarded. The Board also needs to put to rest whether the Region continues to award some honors as there is little to no participation for those awards or those programs.
    I’m looking forward to continuing to serve our Region, until next month…..
    Cheers,

You are not authorized to post a reply.

SPS 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button Leroy Engineering Micro Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner