1 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
SickAp1

--
17 Feb 2014 01:07 AM

Hello Everyone!

My name is Otto and I am new to the forums of the NNJR SCCA club. I am not new to Autocross since I have done in about 7 years ago and then had to retire since the loss of my car as it was stolen by thieves in Northern NJ. I have since bought a weekend/track car that I can store and race when I please which is a 01 Honda S2000 that is been a great addition to my garage. I am currently prepping the car for its first event in March at Metlife and If anyone is from the Hudson County area please message me I would love to get more info about more clubs and other events and to anyone else if their are any other clubs or events I can attend may it be in METLIFE with another club, NY, PA, etc and recommendations would greatly be appreciated.  I hope my return to the SCCA sport would be great and I hope I meet new friends that can help me in future builds

thank you

Gary0619

--
    17 Feb 2014 09:59 PM
    Welcome to NNJR

You can find a lot about other clubs and where they run in the tri-state area on www.autox4u.com

There are a lot of s2000 owners in the NNJR events, so you probably would just need to come to the first event and introduce yourself to them. I am from the Hudson county, but I just don't drive a s2000 =)
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Leroy Engineering Micro Button Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports
    SPS 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner