Dyno location in town?
 6 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
lightisfast

--
08 Apr 2014 11:23 PM

So I have updated my tune, but I really need to run data and send back to the tuner to refine it.  Anyone know of a good shop that would be relatively cheap to use the dyno to run the data?  I can do this on the road, but I was hoping for a more legal solution.

Any thoughts?

flatlander937

--
    08 Apr 2014 11:31 PM

I don't know where you live, but I'm basically in Dayton and have used Colletti Motorsports:

http://colletti-motorsports.org/dynojet/

They have prices posted and all that good stuff, no idea how much time you need on the dyno, but even spending $300-500 for tuning is cheaper than wrapping it around a pole or getting a ticket/loss of license/whatever.

bruceleejkd

--
    09 Apr 2014 02:00 AM
    My vote would go to TurninConcepts. They are located in Norwood now. 513-860-3508.
    Vr4play

--
    09 Apr 2014 11:10 AM
    You could do TurninConcepts, that is where I'm taking my car, you could do Paul's Automotive and there is another place in Loveland that I'm not sure of the name of. I believe it's RStyle performance. Doug Glanz had his BMW dyno'd there.
    lightisfast

--
    09 Apr 2014 03:57 PM

Posted By <a href='http://www.sccaforums.com/user-profile/userid/43623' class='af-profile-link'>Jeremy</a> on 09 Apr 2014 11:10 AM
    You could do TurninConcepts, that is where I'm taking my car, you could do Paul's Automotive and there is another place in Loveland that I'm not sure of the name of. I believe it's RStyle performance. Doug Glanz had his BMW dyno'd there.

Thanks, I checked with R-style since they are easier location for me to get to, but they can't get it open till friday afternoon. Car still ran pretty well with the default tune, so I think I'll just leave it alone until I have some more time next time after the match tour.
    Schwartz

--
    09 Apr 2014 10:51 PM
    Posted By Jeremy on 09 Apr 2014 11:10 AM

Jeremy is correct.  I have had both BMWs dynoed at RStyle Performance.  $50 for 3 pulls.  Tell them I sent you.

pic1

--
    10 Apr 2014 03:36 PM
    Who's TIC's Tuner ?
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner