Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
rtp.rick
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
28 Apr 2014 06:10 PM

Attached are PDFs of the Index Results from the Washington DC Pro Solo.  Note, as usual, the "Class Pos." column indicates final class position.

Please let me know if you see any errors.  Again, I have had to enter (or check) each side's best time.

I'm please to see a whole bunch of classes represented that are within 2 seconds of the top spot.  Also, a little surprised ro see a SMF car at the top (both sides).  Nice job Brian Kuehl.

H's & K's,
    Rick Ruth

Attachments
    E. Campbell

--
    29 Apr 2014 11:44 AM

Also, a little surprised ro see a SMF car at the top (both sides).  Nice job Brian Kuehl.

H's & K's,

Rick Ruth

I suppose it is not very surprising. 

To put it in perspective. Take Type Rs are in DSP that somewhat use to be competitive, I know because I prepped one for DSP.  SMF index is allowing these type Rs / Integra in DSP run SM rules.  then DSP has to raw time SMF time by .6 on combined course time to win SPB.   I'm just saying the theoretical part of the SMF index got left out.   I think Rick's index is sufficient to some degree but the pro solo index for SMF is more than off.  Rules are rules and im up for a rematch at Wilmington.

mlane350z
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    29 Apr 2014 04:13 PM
    .842 for SMF ProPax is SUPER Soft.
    RustoWRX

--
    29 Apr 2014 10:12 PM
    Thanks Rick!

Tightly packed grouping after the first two.
    rtp.rick
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    30 Apr 2014 06:33 AM

In the Final Index Results, there are 68 vehicles within 2 seconds of the top time (29% of the entry).  I'd say the numbers are pretty close.  And, until now, no SMF vehicle has ever been scored that high.  The Index factors are a constantly (annually) changing set of numbers.  When indicated, they change.

H's & K's,
    Rick Ruth

John V
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    01 May 2014 05:33 PM
    No SMF vehicle has even been close to maximizing the ruleset until this one.

rtp.rick
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    11 Jun 2014 07:52 PM
    I have reattached the PDFs in the first post above. I can't remove the badly linked ones. So, the second set of three PDFs is what to open.

H's & K's,
    Rick Ruth
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Vorshlag 88x31 Button Leroy Engineering Micro Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner