Author Messages
lnfftw2

--
28 Apr 2014 11:10 PM

pre reg is now up right here http://www.myautoevents.com/pls/mae...4837 

flatlander937

--
    29 Apr 2014 09:44 PM

There's a space at the tail end of that hyperlink(so it shows up as an error when you click on it). FYI 

Catch-22

--
    06 May 2014 07:47 AM
    Your course designer for PE 2 will be the lovely and talented Frank Evans.

slalomer

--
    07 May 2014 01:20 PM
    Is CHECKED in for the event now. Cant wait! I will be back in the Silver Bullet and probably for rest of year!
    chiefmg

--
    18 May 2014 10:14 PM

I'm too late for on-line registration. With 92 people registered, is there any point in my driving over an hour to get signed up the day of the event?

Edit: Never mind, I fail at calendar reading.

btschafer

--
    19 May 2014 11:01 AM

Results will be posted once I get advice from AxWare on how to fix the PAX report.  Most of our times were more than 60 seconds and that seems to have caused the PAX report to do some funky math on the results calculations.  

A huge THANK YOU to all of the workers and competitors yesterday.  Things seemed to go pretty smoothly in grid, course, T&S, etc.

Bryan

mdavis

--
    19 May 2014 08:52 PM
    Bryan,

A huge thank you to you for explaining the computer system to me before 3rd heat. That explanation made everything run a lot smoother (everything was set up for me the last time I worked the computer), at least for me.

I'd also like to extend a big thanks to Evan for what I thought was a fun course design and letting me drive his car. I always screwed up the decreasing radius left (just like I did the last time we had that element in a course) so that cost me a bunch of time, and I got late on the first half of the course on most of my runs, so that sucked, but the last bunch of the course was really fun (roughly from corner station 4 to the finish).
    TheRickster

--
    19 May 2014 11:43 PM
    Posted By btschafer on 19 May 2014 11:01 AM

Results will be posted once I get advice from AxWare on how to fix the PAX report.  Most of our times were more than 60 seconds and that seems to have caused the PAX report to do some funky math on the results calculations.  

A huge THANK YOU to all of the workers and competitors yesterday.  Things seemed to go pretty smoothly in grid, course, T&S, etc.

Bryan

If you think it's going to be awhile, is there any chance you think you could upload just the raw times? Or would it have to all be done in the same file?
    Grayson

--
    20 May 2014 09:02 AM
    Bryan - If you want to send a copy of the event file to grayson at mc2racing.com I can take a stab at applying a repair. If it's XML or a flat file or pretty much anything ASCII I should be able to work my programming magic. That's not to say we don't need Race America to answer some questions, but I'll pitch in on the repair if you wish.
    lycanthrope

--
    20 May 2014 08:27 PM
    far and away the best event I've been part of in well over a year. Huge thanks to everyone that went the extra mile and helped out when we needed it. this will easily be an event Shari and i use to benchmark others against. on a personal not i LOVED the course. we need more Evan Frank courses!
    TheRickster

--
    21 May 2014 12:12 AM
    Posted By lycanthrope on 20 May 2014 08:27 PM
    far and away the best event I've been part of in well over a year. Huge thanks to everyone that went the extra mile and helped out when we needed it. this will easily be an event Shari and i use to benchmark others against. on a personal not i LOVED the course. we need more Evan Frank courses!

Ditto!
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Leroy Engineering Micro Button Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports
    SPS 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner