Solo PE #2 Results are posted
 5 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
btschafer

--
20 May 2014 01:23 PM

Final results are posted for PE#2.  There was a tiny configuration error in our system which is why we were getting results like 104.123.  That is supposed to mean 1:04.123, or 64.123 seconds.  Unfortunately, the software was reading it as 104.123 seconds and that screws up the index times.  

Times in the reports have been converted back to seconds, which is our usual format.  

A side effect of all this is that results posted or announced on Sunday involving PAX -- and that includes all of our Index/PAX/Open classes -- were probably wrong.  When you look at the final results you may find you have moved up (yay!) or down (boo!) in the standings.

I will generate season points once everyone has had a chance to review these results.  I made nearly 600 manual edits to times so a mistake or two isn't out of the question.

Bryan

P.S. Thanks to Tim, Grayson, David and anyone else who asked if they could pitch in and help fix things, but it was a single-user operation.

slalomer

--
    20 May 2014 05:44 PM
    5 Corvettes in the Top 15 of Raw Times! I like seeing that & I had the 12th fastest time overall. Wish it was top 10, but I will settle for that, since it was my first autocross back in the vette since last August's National Tour. Go Team Corvette!!!! lol
    lycanthrope

--
    20 May 2014 08:29 PM
    as always thanks for going the extra mile Bryan.
    a67ssrs

--
    20 May 2014 09:21 PM
    Yes, thank you Bryan!
    trippinbillies40

--
    21 May 2014 11:25 AM
    One more big old THANK YOU, Mr. Shafer!  Really appreciate it!
    flatlander937

--
    24 May 2014 07:40 PM

Thanks again!

Sorry about not being more clear about the display times when you asked about them. The first few runs in heat 1 I was like "man that's a long course" when it was showing like 1:50.xxx I didn't think anything was funny until the A-mod car ran and it ran it in about 45 seconds. I started hearing what was being announced at the T+S trailer and the times for all the cars were 40 seconds off so I just said "screw it I'm writing what's on the board" or else people would think they dropped a minute off their first run or two. 

It was a little goofy but thank God the actual times were recorded correctly. Thanks for straightening everything out and posting the results so quickly!

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Woodhouse Motorsports
    SPS 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button Leroy Engineering Micro Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner