Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
thedrumm
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
18 Jun 2014 02:35 AM

Update:  We have lost a couple of our usual checkpoint crews due to family reasons.  This puts us below the minimum to run the event.  We have worked VERY hard to put this together.  If you can help at all, please let us know.  Thanks.

Your Indy Region is hosting a National Road Rally on July 18,19 & 20.  We would love it if folks would come out and help us work it.  You can contact Chuck Hanson or catch me at a Solo.  Any help is appreciated.  We would need people for checkpoints on Saturday and Sunday (one day or both), or you can help us with registration and greeting on Friday afternoon / evening.  There will be more info on our home page soon.  It will be held just West of Indy, with the headquarters at a hotel right off of I-70 at the Plainfield exit.

You could run the event if you'd like.  Being a national, it is more expensive than our local rallys, and it would be tough for a first timer in GTA or Course.  However, the Tour has simple instructions, and you could run 'seat of the pants' if you didn't want to calculate times.  Again, you can catch me at a Solo for more info.

Also,  keep in mind, I've started on the Halloween rally set for October 25th, Saturday evening.  Mark you calendars!

Ted  thedrumm@comcast.net

thedrumm
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    10 Jul 2014 02:12 AM
    I know you've heard about this a lot already, but we Really need the help. With the loss of a couple of our regular checkpoint crews, we are now below the minimum. If we have to cancel this National rally, it would really set us back.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    gary p
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    10 Jul 2014 06:43 PM
    I just sent Chuck an email; I'd be available Sunday.
    thedrumm
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    11 Jul 2014 03:33 AM
    You are awesome! Anyone else? We still need some more. Thanks.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Leroy Engineering Micro Button Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner