Not a big deal but...
 5 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
slalomer

--
18 Jun 2014 11:37 AM

I just tried to give feedback on the avatars missing on the threads that I've noticed the past week or so. At least I'm not able to see them for some reason. Anybody else not being able to see the avatars now on the threads and is this a site concern issue? I'm sureI'm not the only one that likes to see people's avatars/pics on the threads. 

christoc
    I'm an Admin
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    18 Jun 2014 11:57 AM
    Yup, I replied to your email. Just upgraded to the latest software to try to fix it, working on another issue that just popped up
    christoc
    I'm an Admin
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    18 Jun 2014 12:32 PM
    It looks like some permission got screwed up a few months ago and all "files" for avatars were booted from the system. Also the ability to set an avatar currently isn't working.

I'm going to have to do some work to see if I can get that all fixed, unfortunately I don't know how i am going to "recover" the missing files, but I will try.

This is also likely the cause of the PDFs going missing in the results portion of the site.
    slalomer

--
    18 Jun 2014 12:47 PM
    Thanks for the quick response, Chris. It said when i sent the feedback that the feedback couldn't be sent at this time, both times I tried. So that's why I posted it on here. That could be an issue with the updated software you implemented, I'm thinking. It's understandable if you can't recover the missing avatar files.
    christoc
    I'm an Admin
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    20 Jun 2014 01:10 AM
    I ended up being able to restore some of the avatars, but I think only up through September 2012

I'm still working to see if I can recover more, and the PDFs for results
    christoc
    I'm an Admin
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    20 Jun 2014 01:10 AM
    Also still have to fix the ability to set avatars.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Sunoco 88x31 Button
    SPS 88x31 Button Woodhouse Motorsports
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button G-Loc Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner