PE#4 Recap
 6 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
lnfftw2

--
30 Jun 2014 11:28 PM

I just wanted to thank everyone who came out to this event and made it the best Turfway event EVER!  As always Evan designed a great course!  Aaron G and new comer Ty showed up early to help set up the course and lug cones all over the event.  Thanks to Tact for showing up early as always to help with waivers and thanks to Kumar who helped us move the trailer. Also thanks to Dennis for coming to be our safety steward for the day! We really appreciate everyone's help and support.  This was probably one of my favorite events ever, and it took every person there to make it happen.  I am really looking forward to our next event also at Turfway on July 13.  

lycanthrope

--
    30 Jun 2014 11:33 PM
    despite my piss poor driving it was a really good event. no videos due to what is probably a broken gopro but the course was really good. as always a huge thanks to everyone who came out.
    slalomer

--
    01 Jul 2014 11:50 AM
    I also say it was a smoothly run event. We got 6 runs that went by so quick that it felt like a semi Pro Solo event, except without a 2nd course, OF COURSE.

If there was a consistency award for the day I believe I would have won it, with incredibly getting 4 straight 28.9's. That left me a little frustrated but still satisfied however. Kudos to the all the volunteers that made this event possible!
    obielando

--
    04 Jul 2014 03:29 PM

Do we know when the results will be posted?  I know Shari said it was going to be a few days, but patience has never been a virtue of mine.

slalomer

--
    07 Jul 2014 12:32 PM
     There should be somebody who fills in for the regular results poster, if they cant do it within a few days of event. I figure that it's hard to get somebody else to do it, though. Does he just use a Microsoft Office program to do it?
    lycanthrope

--
    07 Jul 2014 09:28 PM
    Its in the works. Sorry about the extended delay but we should have something soon.
    lycanthrope

--
    15 Jul 2014 04:51 PM
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    SPS 88x31 Button Woodhouse Motorsports

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner