Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
ZOK
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
12 Apr 2010 09:54 PM
    Stan Czacki bested all the SS cars at Hallett, OK yesterday during the Green Country Grand Prix, taking his second win of 2010. There were only 4 SS cars in attendance- 3 C and 1 B in the 25 car field. All SS cars started behind the A Sedan, Touring 2&3 and Spec Miata competitors and Stan moved up 5 positions to finish 15th overall. Still struggling to dial in the car with recurring ABS problems causing real wheel lock up/loss of traction on braking, Stan was only able to come within .3 secs of his best time in last July's win at Hallett, so the "bye" in SSB was fortuitous. It was the first time he ran unopposed in SSB since moving to the class in 2006.
    Richard Dziak

--
    27 Apr 2010 08:59 PM

Stan:

Great job.......so nice to see you out there enjoying the sport. Whether it is one car in class or many, a win is a win. I am sure there is other competition, but they have to enter races to win, and you are doing that.......entering races. Wish you the best and hopefully in the fall another trip to SCCA Nationals and a strong finish.

As for myself, second event of the season with Southwest Motorsports in Albuquerque this weekend May 1st & 2nd. Then back in June and September. Hoping to race in Wilcox, AZ at Inde Motorsports Ranch on Memorial Day weekend, so that will be nice to be on a new track. All depends on the measure of the Arizona heat. Will back with SCCA in the fall when the Phoenix fall season opens to retain the National Competition license. Just replaced radiator in the F1000 due to a small leak, so I am slowly learning the car and tearing it apart making my own repairs which have been very minor.

Take care, always a friend.

ZOK
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    04 May 2010 05:21 PM
    Thanks Richard!!.....it gets better, see next post. just got back from TMS,
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner