Vorshlag 468x60 Banner
PrevPrev Go to previous topic
NextNext Go to next topic
Last Post 13 Apr 2010 10:03 AM by  bmonnin1
4-10 & 4-11 Kruse Events - THANK YOU EVERYONE!
 1 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
FWR Solo D

--
13 Apr 2010 08:45 AM

First and foremost - I want to thank the following for all their help, advice, and energy for making both the Saturday's School and Sunday's Event (Season Opener) a blast and success!

Rick Brooks, Chuck McMillion, Scott Lewis, Bill Headlee, Steve Mieritz, Travis Robuck, Melissa Britten and one (I am sorry - I have forgotten your name), Rhonda Fehring, John Fehring, Linda Dent, Marylin Russell, George Russell, Andrew Peppler, Ron and Carol Gallmeyer, and Todd James.

Saturday's School brought in 26 entrants and lots of seat time.

Sunday's Season Opener brought in 53 entrants with everyone getting 6 runs. We released first car on course at 10:30 AM, ran first heat, took a nice lunch break, ran last heat and everyone was finished up by 3:30 PM. I had many people explain to me that they had a great time, enjoyed the course and probably the most fun they have had at Kruse yet. Novices felt very welcomed to our event and look forward to many more of our events in the future. I also have received a few emails expressing this as well.

So - thank you TEAM for helping Fort Wayne Region shine this past weekend!

Next event is May 2nd - Andrew Peppler is the event master for this - lets give him all the help needed to repeat our success.

Cheers,

Jason

ALSO: Special Thanks to Bart Monnin and Jerry Strope for being our Safety Stewards. This is a big help and I do not want to forget about you guys either!

bmonnin1
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    13 Apr 2010 10:03 AM

53 entrants on Sunday. Wow, that is a lot more then Kruse has seen in a while. Here is hoping we break 60 entrants next time. Would be really great if we could get enough people to have to run three heats.

ps: Two Safety Stewards trained, two or three more to go.

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner