Ok, have a few questions. Just completed my first year in FS and had a really good time. Due to a possible sponsor deal, I'll have to move out of FS and on to another class. Here is a list of what will be done, and what I'd like to do.
1. Shorty headers and high flow cats
2. Lowered 1 inch all the way around.
3. Larger rear sway bar.
4. Front lower splitter under the factory splitter/lower spoiler.
5. Rear seat delete, upper and lower.
6. Cold air intake, not open, but sealed lid style open under the lid.
7. Remove all interior trunk lining.
8. Z/28 rear spoiler/ GT wing, carbon fiber from APR.
So, the questions are, what's a yes or no. And is ESP going to be the correct class. Only performance enhancement is the cold air, and exhaust. No tune required.
Thanks from a first year newbie.