Sunoco 468x60 Banner
PrevPrev Go to previous topic
NextNext Go to next topic
Last Post 21 Mar 2015 07:16 PM by  drdisque
Over under on the C5 base being buried next year?
 3 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
coneassasin

--
16 Feb 2015 09:08 PM
    Looking at picking my car for next year and, while I am favoring a base z51 c5... I don't want to spend 10k just to see the car buried in AS.
    drdisque
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    18 Feb 2015 02:37 PM
    I'm leaning towards it staying in BS only owing to the fact that it didn't really prove to be an overdog last year.

Also, keep in mind that it has been classed in STU, so even if it gets shafted to AS, you still have another competitive option with it.
    cretinx

--
    19 Mar 2015 04:10 PM
    my 996 has been buried in AS for the last billion years . . . . join the club (although I thought the C5 base was in BS?)
    drdisque
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    21 Mar 2015 07:16 PM
    Yes, the C5 base is in BS. In fastrack the SAC has asked for input whether the C5 base should stay in BS - leaving it in limbo a bit.

My argument is that even if it does get sent back to AS (which I don't think is likely), it still has a place to play in STU. In fact, I think it's STU status may be more in danger than its BS status as reportedly several extremely wicked C5 FRC's built specifically for STU are coming soon and may extremely upset the balance of the class.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Leroy Engineering Micro Button Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports
    SPS 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner