SPS 468x60 Banner
PrevPrev Go to previous topic
NextNext Go to next topic
Last Post 19 Jun 2015 07:39 AM by  Clemens
anyone having issues trying to register for the NT?
 3 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
JWhitling

--
17 Jun 2015 09:21 PM

motorsport.reg sems to have pukwed all over itself ..

registration was supposed to open at 8pm CST. I cannot even pull up the site.

Clemens
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    18 Jun 2015 07:35 AM

John,

It appears that that MotorsportReg had major issues last night.  The registration process took me almost 1.5 hours.

Did you give up?  I don't see you on the entry list.  I am sure the site and registration process works fine this morning.  There are about 40 spots left at this point.  You better sign up quick.

I wish I had used those 1.5 hours last night more productively and signed up this morning...

Clemens

JWhitling

--
    18 Jun 2015 07:56 AM

Yes, I just got it to working. It looks like the link for the event from the Cincy website was wrong or something. That was some stress I didn't need!

The site would take me to maintenance page but did not indicate there were any problems. I was reloading that page every minute and it never changed. Even the twitter feed didn't say anything about problems. oh well, we're in. Maybe they should go back to myautoevents. That NEVER failed me ..

Clemens
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    19 Jun 2015 07:39 AM

Oh, I definitely preferred MAE, but I doubt the National office will ever go there.  In fact, based on registration for Nationals this year, the SCCA has been working on their own registration function through the new SCCA Web site.  I have not seen any communication on this, but I assume that this will be rolled out on a broader basis sometime in the future.  I would not be surprised if all National level events, and maybe even local events, would move over to the SCCA registration site.  Based on what I have seen, though, it still needs work.  At this point, the SCCA registration site is another step down from Motorsportreg.

Yeah, progress...

Clemens

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner