Honda S2000 seats
 2 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
gen3rcr

--
19 Jun 2015 03:28 PM
    have a 2004 S2K and will be autocrossing it, while keeping it as an occasional street toy. I want to install a lower, and lighter driver's seat that is also compatible with the OEM seat belts, as well as retaining use of the middle glove box. I would like to be able to mount the seat on a slider, too.... What do you all suggest?
    Thanks!
    djsilver
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    22 Jun 2015 08:10 PM
    Hate to tell you, but the the best source is probably s2ki.com. Lots of noise and JDM luv but decent info in the "racing and competition" section from most of the nationally competitive s2k drivers.

Most of the reputable companies like Sparco, Recaro, OMP, Sabelt, can probably tell you what fits.

For autocross, the generic seats at Pep Boys are probably fine. If you track or race you'll want to look for FIA certification.

Here's a vendor that sells to the s2k crowd, that also has a decent selection of seats.
    http://www.evasivemotorsports.com/m...Code=SEATS

gen3rcr

--
    15 Aug 2015 01:21 PM
    Hi, sorry for taking so long to respond... Thank you for the tips! I ended up going to Track First, in Hudson Ohio for a Recaro Profi to put on my Buddy Club mount. First of all, Track First is owned and ran buy a great family. They are full of knowledge and enthusiasm for motorsports, I'm very happy to have been able to keep my money local. Secondly, the seat is great! I will need to watch what I eat, though, it's really narrow!
    Happy racing!
    Chad
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

SPS 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button Leroy Engineering Micro Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner